Club B&F's

Remove this Banner Ad

Good point, make it Dimachki then, seriously we could have 6 or 7 in top ten, heading that way in the goal umps award as well

The goal umpires havent got a clue. That award holds no weight what so ever. If you play in the forward line or have a good last qtr you will get votes.

Fermanis is a gun but not sure if played enough. Isn't he on port melbourne list or something? He is the biggest 20 year old i have ever seen.
Siegart for caulfield's and not sure about oda, they have so many good players, what about wells.

Is that Lloyd Wells or Watta Wells??

for me Lloyd is in B&F form. ive heard they call him the extractor down at springy dist.. :thumbsu:

Is that Lloyd Wells or Watta Wells??

for me Lloyd is in B&F form. ive heard they call him the extractor down at springy dist.. :thumbsu:

1st division - casset may be a chance for the league medal, only because of the amount of goals he kicks, and seriously, with that much delivery, a ******ed donkey should kick that many. lets hope he doesnt win it, because he is the biggest f*cking w*nker the world has ever seen. an absolute tool.
Lets hope the big ugly c*nt from highet wins, smith or something to the liking, an arrogant piece of sh*t also but no even close to the f*ckhead status of casset.

2nd division - surely a dingley player, we are the best team in the whole league, not just division 2, but division 1 also. bretty gniel would be our best chance closely followed by quinny, there's only 1 Adam Quinn.

whatever else is left, that other division in southern football league - these guys are pathetic, and an award should not even be presented. i have seen more co-ordination and skill from blind drunk 16 year olds at the pink pellican in frankston.
The league will drop this division and not one player from any of these teams is worth a pinch of sh*t.

1st division - casset may be a chance for the league medal, only because of the amount of goals he kicks, and seriously, with that much delivery, a ******ed donkey should kick that many. lets hope he doesnt win it, because he is the biggest f*cking w*nker the world has ever seen. an absolute tool.
Lets hope the big ugly c*nt from highet wins, smith or something to the liking, an arrogant piece of sh*t also but no even close to the f*ckhead status of casset.

2nd division - surely a dingley player, we are the best team in the whole league, not just division 2, but division 1 also. bretty gniel would be our best chance closely followed by quinny, there's only 1 Adam Quinn.

whatever else is left, that other division in southern football league - these guys are pathetic, and an award should not even be presented. i have seen more co-ordination and skill from blind drunk 16 year olds at the pink pellican in frankston.
The league will drop this division and not one player from any of these teams is worth a pinch of sh*t.

hello, i think we found badbrad's mum!!:D

Hello, who let the Dog out,woofy my hairy mutt welcome back.How many beans you counted today 100,200,300 or none or are you still stuck on 199 games.Have you been spayed and flead since the last time you were on here.That Is all

WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely a throw back along the breeding lines of Boybrad, I think both there father's should have done us all a favour and pulled out and left them on the sheets.

"pink pellican" (quiet good comment)

Here is the man with world in his hands, his 5hit doesn't stink, hung like a horse, and as good looking as a hundred dollar bill on dole day ( dole day for this idiot because he admits to going to the pink pellican ).
Grow up idiot and return to the hole from where you came from. Complete waste of effort of your parents time, of about 5 secs, to produce you.

Grow up idiot and return to the hole from where you came from. Complete waste of effort of your parents time, of about 5 secs, to produce you.

Gotta agree, me thinks it could've all been much simpler...

if only someone's mother had swallowed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even better, blown over her back and wiped up with a kleenex....

here we go, the division 3 girls are little upset cause someone has bagged their quaint little girl guides ensemble which they call SFL divvy 3, f*cking funny sh*t, if u *******s resigned to the fact you are no good, and that the division is doomed, then you would get sympathy, you wouldnt just be the laughing stock.

And to the guy from Nth Dandenong, my old man may have been better pulling out, rather than planting the seed, atleast i wouldnt have to sit hear a read your crap, remember people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. You're from nth dandenong right, i bet you dont even know who your real father is, and all of your siblings have different fathers, worst of all, while you are at work writing to me, your missus is out humming her dealer to get a hit so she can make it to her lovers house, mohummad, and cop it in the a*s.

On ya guys, you entertain me, glad for that, cause your footy stinks, divvy 3, hehe, its kinda cute.

Even better, blown over her back and wiped up with a kleenex....

A clear waste of a tissue... and come GF day, (perhaps even before) me thinks bigbadbubbaboybrad may need as many as he can get.

Anyhow my stab at a couple...

Mordialloc Football Club
1 T Ogier
2 M Horler
3 R Horler

Skye Football Club
1 T Barr
Eq 2 C Stephens & D Mccarthy

Tossers F**kwit Club
(Punters club currently –$1,000)
1 badbrad
2 woof woof woof
3 the brain busters

I hope BadBrad and Woofy are the exception at Dingley, i'm sure they have a proud and hard working committee, people who helped them through their lean years like lambs to the slaughter they were last year,even had people jump ship when the going got tough.The SFL welcomed your ailing club with open arms,just play footy and shut your gob.By the way Corey Stephens would walk into your side.That Is All.

I hope BadBrad and Woofy are the exception at Dingley, i'm sure they have a proud and hard working committee, people who helped them through their lean years like lambs to the slaughter they were last year,even had people jump ship when the going got tough.The SFL welcomed your ailing club with open arms,just play footy and shut your gob.By the way Corey Stephens would walk into your side.That Is All.

who the f*ck is corey stephens, what club?
mate i have always been with the club, and to my knowledge, there are 4 of us who have the password to this user name, ********, and woof woof woof, will not tell us at training who he is, until we reveal ourselves, but there has been no pressure from our committee to reveal ourselves you c*cksucker, so they are in agreeance with most of our comments. we are a proud club, and most of our supporters and staff have praised the works of badbrad, so to the rest of you f*ckwits, EAT SH*T, the dingoes are the greatest thing to happen to this pathetic league.

who the f*ck is corey stephens, what club?
mate i have always been with the club, and to my knowledge, there are 4 of us who have the password to this user name, ********, and woof woof woof, will not tell us at training who he is, until we reveal ourselves, but there has been no pressure from our committee to reveal ourselves you c*cksucker, so they are in agreeance with most of our comments. we are a proud club, and most of our supporters and staff have praised the works of badbrad, so to the rest of you f*ckwits, EAT SH*T, the dingoes are the greatest thing to happen to this pathetic league.

You clearly have some personality issues tiger...
Have you thought about some sort of counselling for your condition?
There is some great help out there these days, and I just get the feeling you may be a suitable candidate.
Of course there is always the other option.... You could just shut the f##k up and p##s off.

You clearly have some personality issues tiger...
Have you thought about some sort of counselling for your condition?
There is some great help out there these days, and I just get the feeling you may be a suitable candidate.
Of course there is always the other option.... You could just shut the f##k up and p##s off.

no thanks c*cksucker

Your comments , badbrad, about div 3 are a little harsh but probably just about right. You just have to remember everyone needs a place to play footy, even the kaye nessbit lookalikes. By the way is she your mum??

Mordialloc had vote count last night-

No surprise that Troy Ogier won by 30 votes or so, with Marc Horler 2nd (after missing 4-5 games), Terry McKinley came third at the ripe old age of 37-38....

Any other clubs have there vote count yet??

Mordialloc had vote count last night-

No surprise that Troy Ogier won by 30 votes or so, with Marc Horler 2nd (after missing 4-5 games), Terry McKinley came third at the ripe old age of 37-38....

Any other clubs have there vote count yet??

any chance you could post the reserves as well after all they are a part of your club or are they

Remove this Banner Ad

Club B&F's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back