Club Songs - Best to worst

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're a dull individual, perhaps.

But come on, it's awesome to singalong with. Especially if you're pissed and the "da da da da da" part.

I can understand any one liking that part, as even i do.

As for the rest of it, i think it is very depressing and was prolly designed to suit your tag the blues.

It's not my dislike of carlton or most to do with them, it's just a very downbeat song, not uplifting at all.

But each to their own

Serious? I didn't know Port had an identical one. Can you prove that you created it first?

Oh well... it's not like that tune is original anyway... it's like a American college tune isn't it?

PAFC was established in 1870, south melbourne was established in 1874. id say its pretty safe to say we had it first but either way, we dont have it now but its all good, still love our version though.

PAFC was established in 1870, south melbourne was established in 1874. id say its pretty safe to say we had it first but either way, we dont have it now but its all good, still love our version though.

The VFA Was the first League to use theme songs (started by Coburg actually) in which the VFL Followed suit not long after. All the other leagues just sprung on from that

1 - Melbourne
2 - Sydney
3 - Brisbane
4 - Essendon
5 - Geelong
6 - Kangaroos
7 - Richmond
8 - Port Adelaide
9 - Adelaide
10 - Hawthorn
11 - Collingwood
12 - Fremante