Club Survivor - Mk.II

Remove this Banner Ad

SCOREBOARD

GEELONG
5.1 9.3 11.6 14.10 (94)
FREMANTLE 1.2 2.2 5.4 8.6 (54)

Official Crowd: 18,196 at Skilled Stadium.

Or yours........
Capacity this year was about 22,000 due to the redevelopment.

A huge proportion of the ground's capacity is reserved seating which has already been sold and cannot be used if a member cannot attend.

It was Round 22 and Geelong were playing the 14th-placed, interstate side in Fremantle.

It had poured all morning (29 August) and the weather forecast for the rest of the day was bleak.

If that's the best example you can come up with, where under those circumstances the stadium was filled to 83% of its capacity, then I think we are doing pretty well.

Capacity this year was about 22,000 due to the redevelopment.

A huge proportion of the ground's capacity is reserved seating which has already been sold and cannot be used if a member cannot attend.

It was Round 22 and Geelong were playing the 14th-placed, interstate side in Fremantle.

It had poured all morning (29 August) and the weather forecast for the rest of the day was bleak.

If that's the best example you can come up with, where under those circumstances the stadium was filled to 83% of its capacity, then I think we are doing pretty well.

Can't put percentage in the bank my friend.

Ohhh to havee a boutique stadium. Genuine home ground advantage and numbers under 20k net you a profit. You're extremely lucky to have the situation you do.

Can't put percentage in the bank my friend.

Ohhh to havee a boutique stadium. Genuine home ground advantage and numbers under 20k net you a profit. You're extremely lucky to have the situation you do.
And love every minute of it. :thumbsu:

Also there is no luck associated with it. A lot of hard work has kept us there and we have to sacrifice in other ways.

Pity you left yours.

North 194 +
Doggies-OUT

FirstODIwicket.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A force to be reckoned with on BigFooty.

You watch now, if there is a MK III game, every other club will try and kill us first. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Survivor - Mk.II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back