Not open for further replies.
Heropsychodreamer said:
Hawks +1
Crows -1

Crows 59
Brisbane 11
Hawks 122
Bulldogs 81

We have a hawthorn cheater, His last post on this was 50 mins ago. The rule is an hour. I wonder how many more hawthorn supporters have done this? Is there any penalties for this??

Force said:
We have a hawthorn cheater, His last post on this was 50 mins ago. The rule is an hour. I wonder how many more hawthorn supporters have done this? Is there any penalties for this??

sorry, thought it had been an hr... you can cancel my vote for this hr then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RoosterLad said:
Yes either -20 or disqualification.

Yeah I agree either one of those would be suitable. Maybe if it has happened once then it is - 20 if it happens again full disqualification??
Would be interesting to check other hawthorn posters to see if it has happened more then once.

Given that Heropsychodreamer picked up another Hawthorn early voter and outed him about 4 pages back (Simon) I would suggest to you that he made an honest mistake.

If yu do the math on the votes it doesn't tally correctly anyway, it shopuld add up to 256 (16 x16) as all teams started with 16 and the total should never change.

Though 1 crows suporter did just apply a -1 to themselves without allocating a +1 :)

If you're doing a check of the votes, be fair and equitable and check ALL voters.

I protest the 20 point penalty, as an act of sabotage. Delete his vote, bar his voting for an hour but a -20 just cos you think it's fair is ludicrous not even George W would be that heavy handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back