Clubbies 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One round to go and OG must be fuming about the 2 walkovers, potentially costing them 2nd spot on the ladder. Very unfortunate...There must be a better system for calculating percentage for those games??

One round to go and OG must be fuming about the 2 walkovers, potentially costing them 2nd spot on the ladder. Very unfortunate...There must be a better system for calculating percentage for those games??

I dont think there is a much fairer way than to award them the average points for an against for the round. What better way do you propose knackers29?

Do you think that the Hawthorn boys would be quick to hand over there footage if one of there blokes did somthing behind play? this punter highly doubts it.

Interesting to see them hide the tape when their captain knocked out a TP bloke the other week, when he went knees first at the contest.

Do the Hawks realise it's clubbies football? They were taping the game between OG and TP on the weekend ffs. Taking it all a little too seriously if you ask me. What happened to playing the game with mates as an excuse to have a few beers afterwards?

Interesting to see them hide the tape when their captain knocked out a TP bloke the other week, when he went knees first at the contest.

Do the Hawks realise it's clubbies football? They were taping the game between OG and TP on the weekend ffs. Taking it all a little too seriously if you ask me. What happened to playing the game with mates as an excuse to have a few beers afterwards?

Couldnt agree more, i did see the incident you mention and know that the TP boys leave everything on the field

Justice couldnt have been delivered any better than the smashing Geelong gave the Hawks on the weekend

Good luck to everyone on the endevours next year

To be fair they're not a genuine Club XVIII side, i.e. they want to play a higher level and are using this as a (hopeful) stepping stone.

It will interesting to see what happens with them in the next couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back