Club Legend
Aug 15, 2000
Brisbanópolis
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S’roos, Brisbane Lions, N Syd Bears
Which clubs do you dislike?

As a kid I used to hate St.George and Canterbury, I wasn't a huge fan of Balmain either since when they reached the Grand Final back in the late 80's a lot of schoolmates jumped on their bandwagon.

When Brisbane entered the comp. I naturally disliked them and have continued to do so, as I've grown older I've grown in my dislike of Manly, being a Norths fan I thought I could grow to follow the Northern Eagles but it never really washed with me, nowdays (unsurprisingly) I particularly dislike Manly :p

I've grown to like St.George Illawarra to point that I don't really follow any team at the moment but with the prospect of possibly moving down to the Gong later this year, I could grow to support the Dragons and go to a couple of games. Another bonus is they wear red and white! :) Reminds me of the dark days of the early 90s, I contemplated and my brother actually did start following the Bombers due to red and black connection with Norths.

For the record: I still dislike the Bulldogs and Manly as well as Brisbane, and don't mind any of the other clubs. :cool:

Originally posted by Hoggy
Brisbane Broncos, fairly self explanitory (coz they are a bunch of in-bred d|ckheads)
Stop being such a mean childish person will ya? how are they in-breds? I might report this to a moderator what rude behaviour..

My hated teams:
- St.George Illawarra Dragons
- Parramatta Eels
- Manly Eagles
- South Sydney Rabbitohs
- Wests Tigers

Originally posted by LionsForever
Stop being such a mean childish person will ya? how are they in-breds? I might report this to a moderator what rude behaviour..

My hated teams:
- St.George Illawarra Dragons
- Parramatta Eels
- Manly Eagles
- South Sydney Rabbitohs
- Wests Tigers

Noone hates the Dragons.

Everyone hates the Saints, Doc Zaius...........fortunately, I'll hate to be everyone's second team, or be a team that everyone goes for when there team isnt playing.

The more opposition supporters hate us the better I say, makes it sweeter when we win!!! (which hasnt happened as often as I hoped for this year)

For the record I hate Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Penrith, Nth Qld, Wests, Manly, NZ and Loathe the Sharks, Dogs, Parra, Roosters, Knights and Souths

As a kid in the late 70's and eighties I hated the Bulldogs and Manly.

I didn't mind the rest on any day they didn't play the eels.

Then along came the broncos and they were inducted to my hate list.

I am going to be different to you all.....

Believe it or not, I don't hate any teams......only on the day we play them;) After that, all hate is thrown out of the door.

I don't know why people hate the Broncos......I actually admire them and Super League has come and gone.....time to move on!

But there are 2 players who I hate.......;) :D Kimmorley and Andrew Johns.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by the fly
Brisbane, hate hate hate, they ****ed the game up. They should have been expelled in the mid 90s.

Canterbury, hate hate hate, they've been cheating for years. Their supporters also take pleasure in raping the female fans of the opposition. I call that pure evil.

Manly are simply pure evil.

For once, I agree with you Fly.

Teams I hate in order:

1. Parramatta

2. Newcastle
3. Broncos
4. Bulldogs

By the way, I don't hate the Dragons. It's hard to hate a team you feel sorry for!

Big game this weekend Hippie!

I reckon Manly are gonna get up and beat Parra at Fibro Stadium. ;) It has to be the Friday night game this week doesn't it? Manly hasn't had one yet.... :mad:

Originally posted by Briedis
Big game this weekend Hippie!

I reckon Manly are gonna get up and beat Parra at Fibro Stadium. ;) It has to be the Friday night game this week doesn't it? Manly hasn't had one yet.... :mad:

Result might not matter in the long run. If the NRL do the right thing and suspend the Bulldogs from the finals, we both might make it. (and promptly lose the first week and go home)

I'm just grasping at straws here, we've been playing like crap and don't deserve to be there anyway :(

Originally posted by MoffOnTou
I dunno who to pick in that one Breidis. And everytime i say that, i go the wrong way!!!

6/7 for me this week :D

Moffo.

I would bet on Parra at home, but Manly have been pretty good in the last three games - definately a vast improvement in defence.

Our biggest problem at the moment is still our defensive kicking game, although it is on the improve, especially since Ferris has returned.

Parra will have to play well to beat us.

Originally posted by LionsForever

Stop being such a mean childish person will ya? how are they in-breds?

I have been led to believe it has something to do with relatives having sex with each other...

Remove this Banner Ad

Clubs you dislike

Remove this Banner Ad

Back