Coach of Xav 1st

Remove this Banner Ad

Juan

Debutant
May 4, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
I've heard that Wayne Reed called it a day. Seems to have jumped off the ship b4 it went down. Does any1 know who his replacment is? Bara should still be coaching the 2nds yer?

bara....no way, why wouldn't they put one of the assitants on instead, i would of gone out and gotten a senior coach from somewhere

Juan said:
bara....no way, why wouldn't they put one of the assitants on instead, i would of gone out and gotten a senior coach from somewhere

i would like to direct everyone to the "who cares?" board.

hq123 said:
i would like to direct everyone to the "who cares?" board.

great call hq123 where did you get that from? if only we could hear your voice you litttle skinner!

dj35 said:
great call hq123 where did you get that from? if only we could hear your voice you litttle skinner!

dj, just looked up your previous posts, you seem like a fair dumbarse, is skinner all you can come up with? i presume your not at school with that vocabulary...

Hq u are an idiot ure "direct this to the who cares board" is 1. just a copy of that other goose chugga and 2. you obviously care enough to post on this forum and read it in the first place

theweatherman said:
Well done cardia, I mean hq123. You got dj23 good.
It's actually dj35 and db23, but anyways.
I think you are barking up the wrong tree when it comes to seeking the true identity of hq123.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dj35 said:
listen here mate your the guy that talks up a guy called Big Red, HAHAHAH you sad case
I only say what i hear. I am sure he is a promising football player from what I heard, he has all the attributes of a tough league player, hard at it, good hands, 6ft+, running player with exceptional skills
Just say something interesting every now and then on this site, all you do is back up your mates!!!

Barra is a legend...he has a great tacticle mind....and he has the team playing a good brand of footy....talk aboutsomthing you know about mate...

this is a forum for football.. stop bitching and talk footy... i think there is a netball forum somewhere else you can go too.

felix20 said:
this is a forum for football.. stop bitching and talk footy... i think there is a netball forum somewhere else you can go too.

i do like the sound of that netball forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach of Xav 1st

Remove this Banner Ad

Back