Coaches Needed - Start team from Scratch

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just for curiosity realisticly waht will everyones first choice be mine judd, and realisticly means like if you have pick 10 and you say judd that isnt becasue he will defintly get chosen by den

just curious how do we know which players are better than some others?

It's your decision, I cant help you which players are better then others. It's your knowledge about who in the AFL dominates.

Plus this is how the picking is going to go. Richmond will have the 1st pick, because they finished bottom. That Coach has 24 hours, and i will PM him, to choose his player. If they can't make the 24 hour timeslot, then their pick passes, and can pick a player when they logg in, but it can only be a player still available.

Say if this Happens. Pick one goes Judd

1. Richmond: Chris Judd

then pick 2, as soon as Judd has been picked, pick 2 has 24 hours to make his choice. If they take a while i will PM them

It's your decision, I cant help you which players are better then others. It's your knowledge about who in the AFL dominates.

Plus this is how the picking is going to go. Richmond will have the 1st pick, because they finished bottom. That Coach has 24 hours, and i will PM him, to choose his player. If they can't make the 24 hour timeslot, then their pick passes, and can pick a player when they logg in, but it can only be a player still available.

Say if this Happens. Pick one goes Judd

1. Richmond: Chris Judd

then pick 2, as soon as Judd has been picked, pick 2 has 24 hours to make his choice. If they take a while i will PM them
WTF why dont i get it thats bull
why do you alwayz chnage the draft order
you could of told us this erlier

WTF why dont i get it thats bull
why do you alwayz chnage the draft order
you could of told us this erlier

Lol,mate its not like the real AFL. This is a GAME only, i dont care about their rules. This is a game based on ladder position at the end of the 2007 Home and Away season. Therefor Richmond finished last, therefor they get the 1st pick. Simple as that

so how exactly are matches played?

They will be played by practice matches on Footy Fanatic. I will make a fixture, and you post your teams for the match. I put them into Footy Fanatic, i give scores, stats, injurys, reports and everything.

The official Draft order. Goes something like this....

1. Richmond
2. Carlton
3. Melbourne
4. Western Bulldogs
5. Essendon
6. Fremantle
7. Brisbane
8. St.Kilda
9. Adelaide
10. Sydney
11. Collingwood
12. Hawthorn