MVP Coaches Votes 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How do we know for sure that Voss gave him zero? It could’ve been a number of combinations surely
actually based on the other votes, Daicos definitely got zero from one of them.

Coach 1Coach 2Votes
CrippsNaicos5
PendleburyCripps4
Hewett/CameronHewett/Cameron3
HowePendlebury2
Weitering/MooreWeitering/Moore1

I’m not a data wizard, is that definitely the only possible combination? No possible way he could’ve gotten a 4+1 or 3+2?
There’s two single votes, which means he could not have got 4-1 and Pendlebury got six so he got at least one two and no-one else scored more than four.
Howe got a single two.
So no way Daicos could get 3-2 either.

There's no calculations that have Daicos getting anything other than a 5 voter from one of the coaches.

Given McRae's history with dodgy vote giving and Voss not pulling the trigger on Cincotta moving to Daicos I think we can all infer it was McRae 5, Voss 0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the Filth Board:-

lol at Voss the absolute Gronk’s arseh*le not giving Nick a single vote in an attempt to help Cripps win the coaches award

Absolute scumbag behaviour

Which I shouldn’t be surprised about really

The depths Carlton will stoop to to paint themselves in the best light ceased to shock me long ago.

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

Also from the filth board. Even their own fans know Farcical Fly is at it again

Our coaches giving Nick 5 and Cripps 4 reeks of Kenny bringing Butters home last year 😂
Haha Fly is playing Hinkley-level of coaches vote favouritism, probably trying to make up for the fact that Nick should have been the dual Brownlow and AFLCA medallist last year if not for injury.

If you don’t want to give to to Cripps because it was mostly Q4 and they lost you could argue Hoskin, Cameron and Pendles were above Nick for impact this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP Coaches Votes 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back