Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Help me fill in the gaps as news comes to hand fellas...

2008 SFL Coaches

Div 1.
Chelsea Heights - Ryan Flack
Cheltenham - Brett Shalders
Clayton - Darren Hulme
East Brighton - Barry Hope
Highett -
Mordialloc -
Springvale Dist. - Steve Hughes
St Kilda City - Richard Houston
St Pauls East Bentleigh - Adam Sheppard
Tooronga Malvern - Rob Mallett

Div 2.
Ashwood -
Black Rock -
Caulfield - Darren Kappler
Dingley - Adam Quinn
Hampton - Mick Allen??
Heatherton - CLINT EINSEIDEL
Kangaroos -
Lyndale -
Murrumbeena -
Oakleigh District -

Div 3.
Canterbury - Danny pearce
Cerberus -shaun hamilton??????
Dandy Demons -
Doveton Eagles -probz(Paul Davis)
Mount Waverley -Steve Muscat
Sandown Cobras - Chuck Yaman
Skye -Corey stephens
South Yarra -Adam neville/Simon Keating
ANy thoughts??????????????:confused::confused:
Just adding what I've been told about Sandown.

Phil Bayliss from South yarra gone to Heidelberg West, and apparently will be bringing some players with him.
Surely not from Sth yarra????

Phil Bayliss from South yarra gone to Heidelberg West, and apparently will be bringing some players with him.
Surely not from Sth yarra????
yeah i heard that rumour too apparently three i know about are: locky closely, nick coutts, & the big one is Big bad bustling fullback the mighty phil "the power" powning and some bloke mad dog Rodgers :D

yeah i heard that rumour too apparently three i know about are: locky closely, nick coutts, & the big one is Big bad bustling fullback the mighty phil "the power" powning and some bloke mad dog Rodgers :D
Big Pete wanted to go too, but Heidelburg West wouldn't have a bar of it. ;)

He's not taking many at all from South Yarra, maybe two players, one of them Ressies. He asked a lot, but most said no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair dinkum i can't believe you PLEBS don't know who Stevie Wright is, apart from his AFL days hes coached at TAC cup level and Applied for a recent VFL job he would be in his late 40's so a non playing coach he's a blood nut from way back.That Is All

I agree Enemy Stevie also coached Clarance in the old Tasmanian Statewide Football League to acouple of premierships just after he finished with Sydney was great to watch when i was young bloke playing under 19's down there.

I agree Enemy Stevie also coached Clarance in the old Tasmanian Statewide Football League to acouple of premierships just after he finished with Sydney was great to watch when i was young bloke playing under 19's down there.

Gee sorry guys i know who he is and where he played but you made him sound like he was a local bloke, i thought his name was steven wright not stevie...

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back