Coaching Appointments for Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

No, will just denigrate a guys reputation after he took on a job based on promises his employers made him, that were undeliverable!

Haha, well speaking of oxford dictionary meanings for 'denial'. Being on the committee myself, i know for a FACT that Gary was delivered absolutely everything he was promised. There was a very good relationship between Gary and the committee and there was none of "but you promised me this much and only gave me this much".

I don`t know Gary very well, but I know people that have been associated with him, played with and under him for many years and not one has had a bad thing to say about him either on a personal or proffessional level. They rate him highly for his communication and work ethics as a coach and integrity and honesty as person, I therfore can only assume that perhaps the issues of his time at Wats were probably indicitive of the situation that evolved once he took the job. As I have previously said, if what we were hearing was true, then full credit for him staying put for the season when many others would have been within there rights to walk.

As i stated before, i have very much respect for Gary as a PERSON and i wish him the very best for the future. But having been involved with Gary so recently I honestly can't see how this can work out as a good 'coupe' for the LPFC. Just my opinion though.

Haha, well speaking of oxford dictionary meanings for 'denial'. Being on the committee myself, i know for a FACT that Gary was delivered absolutely everything he was promised. There was a very good relationship between Gary and the committee and there was none of "but you promised me this much and only gave me this much".

As i stated before, i have very much respect for Gary as a PERSON and i wish him the very best for the future. But having been involved with Gary so recently I honestly can't see how this can work out as a good 'coupe' for the LPFC. Just my opinion though.

Well if your on the committee, you should know! However there were plenty of jungle drums beating that suggested otherwise, and those jungle drums are usually pretty reliable. We`ll leave it at that, and I`ll finish by saying that atleast you have plenty of passion and hopefully that and much more passion and hardwork will transpire into good things in the future.

can confirm mernda has lost the services of Hayden Lamaro in a shock development during the week

I believe that they were having a meeting with all players as they had told the prez that they wanted Lamaro to continue.Apparently if he was not reappointed the s**t was gunna hit the fan with possibly a mass exodus of players.Anybody from the demons wish to confirm?

I believe that they were having a meeting with all players as they had told the prez that they wanted Lamaro to continue.Apparently if he was not reappointed the s**t was gunna hit the fan with possibly a mass exodus of players.Anybody from the demons wish to confirm?

Same thing happened last year :eek:

Rumour has it that Caroline Wilson has applied for the Watsonia job

Would have to make a Division 4 if she got the job

Rumour has it that Caroline Wilson has applied for the Watsonia job

Would have to make a Division 4 if she got the job

WTFGaryColeman.gif

some bloke who played at thomo in the early 90's and coached low grade amo's forget his name sorry.
dean sinclair to coach the bloods hoping to bring us back to div 1 in 2012.
GO BLOODS:D:D:D:D

Has that been confirmed. Obviously his brother(Dasher) had a big say in it as he is the president and would have been loving the prospect of a family reunion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some bloke who played at thomo in the early 90's and coached low grade amo's forget his name sorry.
dean sinclair to coach the bloods hoping to bring us back to div 1 in 2012.
GO BLOODS:D:D:D:D

No Carmusciano, No Thomas, No Shepherd, $40K in debt, not paid all fees to NFL?, Under 17 premiership coach and players to Thomo, The 2009 U19's a rabble and full of illdiscipline it will be a huge acheivement to get back to Div 1

Wiith most clubs having alredy commenced or about to commence pre-season training for 2011 I thought that I'd update this list:

Division 1.
Bundoora. Phil Maylin (Reappointed)
Eltham. Craig Hayes (Reappointed)
Greensborough
Heidelberg. Gavin Crosisca (Reappointed)
Macleod. Cristian Brandt (Reappointed)
Montmorency. Fab Carelli (Reappointed)
North Heidelberg. Leigh Gray (Reappointed)
Northcote Park. Matty Amad (Reappointed)
West Preston. Vinnie Dattoli (Reappointed)
Whittlesea. Peter Bugden (Reappointed)

Division 2.
Diamond Creek. Paul Kennedy (New - ex Hurstbridge 2006-2008)
Epping. Mario Bandera (Reappointed)
Fitzroy Stars
Hurstbridge. Darren Blyth (Reappointed)
Lalor.
Lower Plenty. Gary Ramsey (New -ex Watsonia 2010, Panton Hill 2008-2009, 2000-2005)
Mernda. Adrian Bajric (New - ex ???)
Thomastown. George Lattouf (New - ex Kew Amateurs 2008-2010)

Division 3.
Heidelberg West
Panton Hill. Johnathan Garrard (Reappointed)
Parkside. Peter Dean (New - ex Parkside 2007-2009)
Reservoir. Robert Docherty (Reappointed)
St Marys. Kym Irvine (Reappointed)
South Morang. Rohan Doherty (Reappointed) and Gary Kalinikos (New)
Watsonia. Gavin Taylor (New - ex Watsonia 2005-2006)

Wiith most clubs having alredy commenced or about to commence pre-season training for 2011 I thought that I'd update this list:

Division 1.
Bundoora. Phil Maylin (Reappointed)
Eltham. Craig Hayes (Reappointed)
Greensborough
Heidelberg. Gavin Crosisca (Reappointed)
Macleod. Cristian Brandt (Reappointed)
Montmorency. Fab Carelli (Reappointed)
North Heidelberg. Leigh Gray (Reappointed)
Northcote Park. Matty Amad (Reappointed)
West Preston. Vinnie Dattoli (Reappointed)
Whittlesea. Peter Bugden (Reappointed)

Division 2.
Diamond Creek. Paul Kennedy (New - ex Hurstbridge 2006-2008)
Epping. Mario Bandera (Reappointed)
Fitzroy Stars
Hurstbridge. Darren Blyth (Reappointed)
Lalor.
Lower Plenty. Gary Ramsey (New -ex Watsonia 2010, Panton Hill 2008-2009, 2000-2005)
Mernda. Adrian Bajric (New - ex ???)
Thomastown. George Lattouf (New - ex Kew Amateurs 2008-2010)

Division 3.
Heidelberg West
Panton Hill. Johnathan Garrard (Reappointed)
Parkside. Peter Dean (New - ex Parkside 2007-2009)
Reservoir. Robert Docherty (Reappointed)
St Marys. Kym Irvine (Reappointed)
South Morang. Rohan Doherty (Reappointed) and Gary Kalinikos (New)
Watsonia. Gavin Taylor (New - ex Watsonia 2005-2006)

Greensborough - apparently Brian Cole ex Mont - can anyone verify

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaching Appointments for Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back