vafa guru

Debutant
Aug 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
Righto people - the season has ended for most clubs and the coaching merry go round begins. Here are some of the things I have heard coming out of HQ:

A section
Nico to move from old Hail to scotch

B section

the fly is gone from the junction - unknown replacement

Dave mathews from Ormond to take the Caulfield job - stevie wright pulling the pin

Old essendon

Handley gone - probably to St Bernards so madden gone from the pit

C section

Ormond u/19's coach to get senior job over a strong field including ex d section premeirship coach

D section

fitzroy - scribe says a current vfl assistant

That is all at the moment - contributions please gentleman and others

Righto people - the season has ended for most clubs and the coaching merry go round begins. Here are some of the things I have heard coming out of HQ:

A section

B section

Dave mathews from Ormond to take the Caulfield job - stevie wright pulling the pin

Old essendon

C section

Ormond u/19's coach to get senior job over a strong field including ex d section premeirship coach

D section

I heard a rumour that the OM's replacement for the Fly may be one Chacci Landrigan. (Has been coaching the clubbies)

Also believe that McGee from Old Mentone in D1 will be shown the door despite finishing 3rd. Is a massive knobend.

Steve Easton may be giving it away (Bulleen Temp - D1) and perhaps Dean Matthews will fill the void.

Michael Oaten at Ormond...Interesting guru. Wouldn't of picked that.

Have a feeling an ex club legend at AJAX will be returning to the fold. Not sure in what capacity yet. Stay tuned.

Hopefully the push for "Scribe" at Fitzroy gathers momentum. A return to the player/coach days?

Madden to go, with or without Handles being appointed.

I heard a rumour that the OM's replacement for the Fly may be one Chacci Landrigan. (Has been coaching the clubbies)

Also believe that McGee from Old Mentone in D1 will be shown the door despite finishing 3rd. Is a massive knobend.

Steve Easton may be giving it away (Bulleen Temp - D1) and perhaps Dean Matthews will fill the void.

Have a feeling an ex club legend at AJAX will be returning to the fold. Not sure in what capacity yet. Stay tuned.

Hopefully the push for "Scribe" at Fitzroy gathers momentum. A return to the player/coach days?

Monkey, you are normally the source of good info, this what I have heard:
Steve Powell to coach OMs or Scotch though it would be funny to see Nico coach them.
Ben McGee safe
Dont know anything re BT and Ugly Dermie
Ormond INCORRECT, coach will stay
Stuey Powell reappointed at Ajax
Former Strathmore coach will become the new St Bernards coach to try and stop the mass defections post season to Strathmore. The rumours are the snowdogs have lost 6 key players already.

Steve Powell to coach OMs or Scotch though it would be funny to see Nico coach them.
Ben McGee safe
Former Strathmore coach will become the new St Bernards coach to try and stop the mass defections post season to Strathmore. The rumours are the snowdogs have lost 6 key players already.

names please? if you have heard a rumour you must have heard names

A section

B section

Old essendon

C section

D section

I could think of nothing funnier, or more unlikely, than Peter Nicholson coaching a Scotch football team

I heard a rumour that the OM's replacement for the Fly may be one Chacci Landrigan. (Has been coaching the clubbies) NO

Also believe that McGee from Old Mentone in D1 will be shown the door despite finishing 3rd. Is a massive knobend. YES

Steve Easton may be giving it away (Bulleen Temp - D1) and perhaps Dean Matthews will fill the void. PASS

Michael Oaten at Ormond...Interesting guru. Wouldn't of picked that. WRONG

Have a feeling an ex club legend at AJAX will be returning to the fold. Not sure in what capacity yet. Stay tuned - WE WILL

Hopefully the push for "Scribe" at Fitzroy gathers momentum. A return to the player/coach days? I'M SURE THAT WAS A PIG FLYING ACROSS THE SKY

YES & NO

Cheers Monkey

YES & NO

Cheers Monkey

You were a bit harsh there CC ;). All i said was that i heard a rumour about the OM's employing Chacci. By spalshing a big bold no against it, you are basically saying i didn't hear the rumour. Well i did. It may be wrong, but unless my ears were playing tricks on me...i heard someone say it.

So MO is not coaching Ormond. That was the angle i was taking. It was the Guru's enlightening!

Looking forward to sharing my AJAX mail with you fitness fan.

Scribe coaching FR was a gag. We all love Scribe on the C-Grade forum!

Madden is shot. We all know that. I wonder if the big number 40 is one of brians big 6?

You were a bit harsh there CC ;). All i said was that i heard a rumour about the OM's employing Chacci. By spalshing a big bold no against it, you are basically saying i didn't hear the rumour. Well i did. It may be wrong, but unless my ears were playing tricks on me...i heard someone say it.

So MO is not coaching Ormond. That was the angle i was taking. It was the Guru's enlightening!

Looking forward to sharing my AJAX mail with you fitness fan.

Scribe coaching FR was a gag. We all love Scribe on the C-Grade forum!

Madden is shot. We all know that. I wonder if the big number 40 is one of brians big 6?

Monkey - sorry bud, I was not trying to downgrade your comments - I did'nt want to retype the whole script and by going in Bold was just updating my mail/views. - also just following the old Rudmiester our next PM by giving the old Yes, No, Pass answers...cheers

Also believe that McGee from Old Mentone in D1 will be shown the door despite finishing 3rd. Is a massive knobend. YES

Steve Easton may be giving it away (Bulleen Temp - D1) and perhaps Dean Matthews will fill the void. Easto - Signed, seal and delivered. Ugly Dermie - to pull on the boots again next season.

Just spoke to Dean re BT job. Easton is to continue in 2008.

Ugly - out

Surprised nobody has mentioned who is tipped to replace nicho at the badlands. Heard from a Xavier man that they are rumored to be chasing a ‘big name’.
Nicho at scotch, what an image, would love to see the reaction of the scotch faithful at nicho’s antics during the first hit out at K2 next year.
However i still hope nicho makes his way back to suburban football

Dave

Ben McGee safe

Brian,

You usually have some very good mail that tends to be similar to mine but I will have to disagree on the Ormond job. My mail is very strong that DM is off to Caulfield.

You seem to be in the know down at Brindisi St Brian - what are your spies telling you, will Beveridge go around again? One would think the club would be keen?

Surely the SKOBS won't be amking a change, Duggo has done a terrific job and what about OC, surely P O'S is safe now they have made B Section.

C'mon Brian, don't hold out on us!!

vafa guru

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C section

Any other names of the "strong field" that you know of Guru ? As I spoke to a committee man from Ormond today. He mentioned that have they have a meeting scheduled for next week to discuss the applications that have been submitted.

Any other names of the "strong field" that you know of Guru ? As I spoke to a committee man from Ormond today. He mentioned that have they have a meeting scheduled for next week to discuss the applications that have been submitted.

SharkBait on the B Thread stated Ormond had given Barnes from Beaumaris an offer he could not refuse.

Rabs are you there bigfella???

Any news on SharkBaits comments so we can put this to bed - has Barnes been re-appointed down there??

Isn't that the Caroline Wilson defence for poorly researched and inaccurate articles?;)

21st August 2007, 15:38 #2038 SharkBait vbmenu_register("postmenu_8477980", true);
BigFooty Newbie

Club: West Coast

Re: B Section Amateur Football
I fear that we may lose our coach "Russell" at season's end as Ormond have reportely given him an offer to good to refuse.... time will tell though

Lets hope not as he has developed some of youngsters n they r firing

Listen Ammo - no one research's anything around here.

Someone spreads a rumour, another confirms it and then it is gospel.
Amen.

I believe that a former nemisis of ormond (very recently) put an application in. Coached against them in a D Section Flag and was recently lured back to his old club to tra nd help avoiding relegation but failed.

Barnes back to ormond has a nice ring to it as well but I don't think it will happen. There is definitely a change though with the incumbent heading to Caulfield.

Name 'Guru'?

BTW.'Barney' was a fantastic leader @ Ormond - a legend in fact.But how does he rate as a coach? He got a flag @ Hampton Rovers but went soon after. How did he go @ Old Brighton & St Bedes and how's he performing @ Bowie?

Ammo man,

surely with a name such as that you can work out who i am speaking about? Two more tips, he has a moustache and used to frequent the BSO.

Ammo man,

surely with a name such as that you can work out who i am speaking about? Two more tips, he has a moustache and used to frequent the BSO.

anyony could have won a flag with the players at the 'banshee dwarf's disposal that year. Ormond would be nuts to appoint him ,as were the reds when they brought him back.

Brian

Re: StBernard's coach...

Has Craig Hille (and his abundance of cash) moved on from Strathmore?

I suppose he can't really hold his head high when Tim Harvey's finals series cost cost him an average of $1,500 per kick.

The only other candidate from Strathmore would be the current SKOB coach. Unlikely I would think.

Who will coach Old Essendon...?

I think it's time for John Newbold to take the reigns as senior coach. He's the only adminsitrator at the club with half a brain and knows amateur footy better than most. He is the reason the club has risen from D to B and probably the only bloke who can help them rise to A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaching changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back