Coaching changes

Remove this Banner Ad

One of most despised men in VAFA football, a needle-nosed geek. If you like structure, he's your man. You may have to re-learn the way to tie your boots and fold your sock tops.

i know where ur coming from in that sence i did have him for 5 yrs of high school as a p.e./accounting teacher that was when he won the prems at springvale and get shafted when blight got sacked but just wondering how he was as a coach whats his record like at ammos level, i have would imigine he would have a very impressive cv

i know where ur coming from in that sence i did have him for 5 yrs of high school as a p.e./accounting teacher that was when he won the prems at springvale and get shafted when blight got sacked but just wondering how he was as a coach whats his record like at ammos level, i have would imigine he would have a very impressive cv

did he also teach english?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though we at BigFooty knew about Ormond's new coach being Russell Barnes, the VAFA website has still not made the annoucement about the Ormond coaching appointment and refuses to acknowledge it. It makes you wonder if the VAFA website is going to be as bad as the AFL one.

Even though we at BigFooty knew about Ormond's new coach being Russell Barnes, the VAFA website has still not made the annoucement about the Ormond coaching appointment and refuses to acknowledge it. It makes you wonder if the VAFA website is going to be as bad as the AFL one.

Got nothing to do with the VAFA. If Ormond want to announce it then they get the VAFA to put it on. You will notice Jase that not every club mention new appointments on the web!!

I believe the VAFAs professional ressies coach Serge D'Angelo is interviewing for the Reds SENIOR job tonight. Ex Reds coach and snow bunny G Burgen appointed Brisbane Lions Melbourne scout, Bullen Temp trying to lure a very well known recently retired Premiership coach(not Richo) to head up the club in 08, but will probably settle on Ugly Dermie. Beauy still coachless and directionless.

I believe the VAFAs professional ressies coach Serge D'Angelo is interviewing for the Reds SENIOR job tonight. Ex Reds coach and snow bunny G Burgen appointed Brisbane Lions Melbourne scout, Bullen Temp trying to lure a very well known recently retired Premiership coach(not Richo) to head up the club in 08, but will probably settle on Ugly Dermie. Beauy still coachless and directionless.

Serge has already been interviewed!!!

Bulleen Cobras have appointed former parkside (nfl) senior coach laurie Zeraffa to coach the seniors for next season
Damien Truslove has been appointed playing ass coach in his 1st yr in the vafa while
Rob Mundy will coach the 2's for the 2nd yr in a row

I believe the VAFAs professional ressies coach Serge D'Angelo is interviewing for the Reds SENIOR job tonight.

Oh Bwian - so close, but.....all you needed to do was ask.

The other 2 candidates to rival Serge were interviewed tonight. Appointment to be announced in the coming days.

Players already training in the absence of the new head man - things are on the move at BSO for 2008.

Oh Bwian - so close, but.....all you needed to do was ask.

The other 2 candidates to rival Serge were interviewed tonight. Appointment to be announced in the coming days.

Players already training in the absence of the new head man - things are on the move at BSO for 2008.

I wonder if the new coach might have a Diamond valley flavour?? Monty?

Will burgs have a director of coaching role in 2008?

Haven't heard the brisbane lions one!

I wonder if the new coach might have a Diamond valley flavour?? Monty?

Will burgs have a director of coaching role in 2008?

Haven't heard the brisbane lions one!

Well OTL, a couple of months ago, you posted this:

Roy,

Great to hear from you again. Let's not get too carried away with the 20-0 prediction. I am happy to concede a few losses but agree domination is a real possibility. I too have heard the rumour about the AFL star being CC of the Reds. also bringing several AFL stars with him.

OTL

You also claimed TD wasn't playing in 2008, yet he will be at pre-season training either tomorrow or next Wednesday.

Your bona fides are negligible, so for heaven's sake get your hand off it and leave the Reds alone!

Well OTL, a couple of months ago, you posted this:

Roy,

Great to hear from you again. Let's not get too carried away with the 20-0 prediction. I am happy to concede a few losses but agree domination is a real possibility. I too have heard the rumour about the AFL star being CC of the Reds. also bringing several AFL stars with him.

OTL

You also claimed TD wasn't playing in 2008, yet he will be at pre-season training either tomorrow or next Wednesday.

Your bona fides are negligible, so for heaven's sake get your hand off it and leave the Reds alone!

Interesting to note,
(A) You didn't address my comments
(B) It was Roys prediction that i was agreeing with, not my comments. Why not abuse him?

I will post what I want , when I want

Interesting to note,
(B) It was Roys prediction that i was agreeing with, not my comments. Why not abuse him?

Any person aligned to the Reds (as you have claimed to be) would have known the situation in September re: senior coach. Agreeing with the proposition that the club would be appointing an ex-AFL player to coach simply indicates how far off the mark you truly are.

Go back to the B Grade board.

Interesting to note,

Ease it up Liner. I thought we learned our lesson a few months back. Do you really want dirt time? How about concentrating on 08 and the boys from the barnard and leaving the reds talk alone??

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaching changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back