Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with this - Barnes/Sean Kanan is great. I hope he returns for a few more episodes.

And for the record, as much as Cobra Kai is a story about Johnny's redemption, a former national karate champion should be able to whip a former All Valley champ.
Johnny's been practising. Barnes hasn't.

I enjoyed those episodes better than any five episode stretch of season 5. I like that it's returning to drama and rivalries of Johnny/Daniel, Hawk/Dimitri, Sam/Tory.

Also spoiler prediction, Miyagi was the one who killed someone in the Sekai Takai.

I can't remember seeing Chozen again after we see him looking up flights back to Okinawa? Did he just leave the show with no farewell?
I thought he was going back to Japan to get Kimiko (??). Presumably he will be back later in the series.

On SM-A5360 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wonder why the delayed release, either they haven't finished the last sections, or I wonder if they want to gauge feedback and change things up on the fly? Maybe they've got different story elements?

For example, some sports movies that film in front of extras film multiple endings so nobody knows what the real ending is. Maybe there's multiple versions of the sekai tekai.

Also it seems the sekai tekai should be resolved in the next block of episodes, so I wonder what's instore for the final 5?

I thought he was going back to Japan to get Kimiko (??). Presumably he will be back later in the series.

On SM-A5360 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes, same, but he left with no notice, not even a throwaway line or just leaving a note to say 'hey daniel you shithead, going back to Oki for a bit, will be back for the thingo is spain, catcha'

I know these guys aren't a-list actors but I am little disappointed that the girls aren't better fighters... This is their main role, and some of them look less fit than they were years ago.

The guys appear to be tracking in the right direction. Dimitri has gotten stronger and looks powerful.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder why the delayed release, either they haven't finished the last sections, or I wonder if they want to gauge feedback and change things up on the fly? Maybe they've got different story elements?

For example, some sports movies that film in front of extras film multiple endings so nobody knows what the real ending is. Maybe there's multiple versions of the sekai tekai.

Also it seems the sekai tekai should be resolved in the next block of episodes, so I wonder what's instore for the final 5?

Money is my guess.

I mean why release all 15 episodes at the same time and have people that only want Netflix for Cobra Kai only sign up to the service one time and then cancel when Netflix can release the season in three parts and have those same people sign up to Netflix three times?

The director tweeted in May that filming had finished and the reason for three parts is so fans don’t have to wait longer to get all the episodes. They could have just had the post production completed in November and aired the season in December, considering “Part 2” is in November anyway.

Once this show ends, it ends "forever". So I dont mind the wait, as its interesting to read and hear about speculation and hype of what may or may not happen and the reviews of each part online.

Make no doubt about it, Cobra Kai will be rebooted in the future, where Sam, Tory and Robby all have kids of their own.

Thats not even counting the potential spinoffs that has been speculated that may have some characters reappear.

No surprise that Cobra Kai S6 is Number 1 on Netflix most watched TV series. What is a surprise however is that S1 of Cobra Kai is in 9th position despite being out since 2018. I presume its off the back of both new viewers and previous viewers wanting to reacquaint themselves with the series.

I wonder if Julie (Hilary Swank) will be a judge at the sakai taikai or an official then in that capacity she can explain Miyagis history to Daniel.
Personally I feel because its this late in the game, it will be a very small cameo.

You can take it to the bank, she will appear.

What I am more interested in, is Daniel's reaction when he realizes he wasnt as special as he thought he was to be trained by Mr Miyagi.

I wonder if Julie (Hilary Swank) will be a judge at the sakai taikai or an official then in that capacity she can explain Miyagis history to Daniel.

That makes a lot of sense, and why they're teasing that plot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Cobra Kai

Remove this Banner Ad

Back