Cochrane Happy At Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

he really does seem happy to be back here.
i saw him in kfc when he just came back here, strutted around like he owned the place.. good to have him back here though!

he's been doing real well at training, and has played well in trial games so hopefully he can get a permanent spot in the side .. :)

Tashi, don't forget that Cochrane was given a harsh deal by Deni$, hence we never saw what he was really capable of save the games against Port. I honestly thought that if he had stayed he could have shown us how good he could be.

• Banned
Originally posted by myee8
Tashi, don't forget that Cochrane was given a harsh deal by Deni$, hence we never saw what he was really capable of save the games against Port. I honestly thought that if he had stayed he could have shown us how good he could be.

Somehow I do not share your opinion..

Go Roos

Originally posted by myee8

i don't agree....i think a change of clubs was a win win situation....hopefully we win in the long run tho

Originally posted by brent33brett33
he really does seem happy to be back here.
i saw him in kfc when he just came back here, strutted around like he owned the place.. good to have him back here though!
Was he with a fat dude going by the name of David?

I tend to agree with myee8. Pagans game plan was one of minimal use, not really the ideal game plan for any young player (imo). Im not Bagging Pagan or his game plan, don’t get me wrong. I just think a tall midfeild type like Cochrane ‘may’ have really found his feet with our current ‘share it around’ game plan.
Its ok, I don’t expect much support with my thinking here, as I know full well what was thought of Stewie and know how much we ‘all’ love little Stevo.

I wish nothing but the best for Stuey. Was always a great bloke around the club and with the supporters, and while his football exploits could be debated, i dont think he ever gave less than his best for us. Hope he is happy and plays good footy at Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cochrane Happy At Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back