Coleman Medallist 2003?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by HASBEEN
No more supply for lloyd now there i no blumfield/caracella or who was the other one heffernan ????? and cupido couldnt hit sand if he fell of a camel so ther goes all your laces out passes he might have to learn how to pack mark

Most of his marks are pack marks because the above names mentioned in Blumfield and Caracella have bee passing poorly in recent years. I think your getting mixed up with Misiti, Mercuri and Ramanauskas.

Originally posted by Lockyer24
1. Lloyd 97
2. Hall 81
3. Tarrant 65
4. Neitz 64
5. Wilson 50
6. Kingsley 50
7. A.Lynch 48
8. N Brown 46
9. Welsh 43
10. A.Rocca 43
I agree Lloyd will win the Coleman as long as he is not injured for more than 25% of the season. Reckon he will will confortably if he plays every game. Reckon Neitz should be a clear 2nd, as Hall is bound to be suspended & Tarrant injured at some stage. I feel confident Carey will be in the top-10 goal kickers too.

8. N Brown 46

Noway Nath will get more than that. He kicked 57 last year and he didn't even played foward every game.
If they leave him in the forward line this year he will get 80 plus.

1. Lloyd 97
2. Hall 81
3. Tarrant 65
4. Neitz 64
5. Wilson 50
6. Kingsley 50
7. A.Lynch 48
8. N Brown 46
9. Welsh 43
10. A.Rocca 43

You are dreaming if you think Tarrant will kick more than Neitz. Hall and Lloyd maybe, but definately not Tarrant. I'd barely have him Top 10, let alone Top 3.

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell
You are dreaming if you think Tarrant will kick more than Neitz. Hall and Lloyd maybe, but definately not Tarrant. I'd barely have him Top 10, let alone Top 3.

Hell yes.

Also, I think people are forgetting that Neita did spend some time down back last year (as we had/have a depleted backline).

Lloyd is a fantastic lead and kick for goal. But he can't pack mark... and Essendon's ball delivery next year won't be the same as previous years.

Still Neita for mine, followed by Lloyd, Hall, Lynch and one of the pies forwards.

Originally posted by Somefella
Hell yes.

Also, I think people are forgetting that Neita did spend some time down back last year (as we had/have a depleted backline).

Lloyd is a fantastic lead and kick for goal. But he can't pack mark... and Essendon's ball delivery next year won't be the same as previous years.

Still Neita for mine, followed by Lloyd, Hall, Lynch and one of the pies forwards.

You are kidding yourself if you think
a) lloyd cant pack park
b) neitz can make more of delivery then Lloyd

Lloyd is one of the top 3 players in the AFL, no question.

I dont know if any of you's watch much Essendon games but he definitley is one of the best in taking pack marks and marking in any situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Slax
I'll go for the geriatric in Lynchy. But reality says Lloyd.

That overrated hack couldn't kick 65 if he was left unmanned in the goalsquare all season.

Is it true that ignorance is bliss?

You must be living in absolute ecstasy Slax. :p

1. Lloyd 97
2. Hall 81
3. Tarrant 65
4. Neitz 64
5. Wilson 50
6. Kingsley 50
7. A.Lynch 48
8. N Brown 46
9. Welsh 43
10. A.Rocca 43

We have too many options for Taz to kick hat many. We have 4 or 5 who will get 40+, but the spread should be pretty even.

Tarrant will kick 65 goals plus if he stays injury free and has Buckley and Woewodin feeding him.

The onus will be on Josh to spend more time in the ruck thus giving Tarrant more opportunities.

Originally posted by Squeak
We have too many options for Taz to kick hat many. We have 4 or 5 who will get 40+, but the spread should be pretty even.

Has a side ever had 5 players kick that many?, very much doubt it

Neitz had a one off very good year, he's not going to have it again without Woewoedin and Powell.

Tarrant came Top 3 in 2001 in the goalkicking, Neitz, Hall and Lloyd were around then werent they?

65 goals this year from a fit Taz all season. easy.

Noway Nath will get more than that. He kicked 57 last year and he didn't even played foward every game.

mel 40 You are right I probably put Nathan Brown down a bit low, but he won't kick 80.

In my humble and only slightly biassed opinion, Kent Kingsley. :D

Matthew Lloyd won't get the same quality of supply that he has enjoyed in the past with Essendon losing the likes of Caracella, Blumfield and Heffernan from their midfield.

Neitz, Hall and Richardson should all be right up there as well.

Roughy: Nathan Brown of the Western Bulldogs... he is a good player and a clever small forward who knows where the goals are.

Originally posted by ScouseCat
In my humble and only slightly biassed opinion, Kent Kingsley. :D

Matthew Lloyd won't get the same quality of supply that he has enjoyed in the past with Essendon losing the likes of Caracella, Blumfield and Heffernan from their midfield.

If delivery from the midfield is the key, then Kent will be lucky to kick 10 :p

Originally posted by BomberGal
Dunno if that's intended as bait, but it's complete and utter crap.

Yeah, funny how 'Bummer' supporters get on the defensive so quickely about pretty boy Lllllllooooooooooooooooooyd. Although it is understandable... after all, he is just sooo special :p

On a serious note, I'd really like to see lloyd outmark Neitz, that'd be a sight. Bwahhahahhahhahahhaha. :D

Originally posted by Somefella
Yeah, funny how 'Bummer' supporters get on the defensive so quickely about pretty boy Lllllllooooooooooooooooooyd. Although it is understandable... after all, he is just sooo special :p

On a serious note, I'd really like to see lloyd outmark Neitz, that'd be a sight. Bwahhahahhahhahahhaha. :D

Id like to see Neitz out do Lloyd in anything. LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Coleman Medallist 2003?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back