Retired Colin Garland - Retired, thanks Col.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Birch

Team Captain
Jan 26, 2007
Mt Waverly
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
You guys got a steal with this fella! he looks the part and it won't be long before he makes his senior debut. Good hands, long kick and great footy smarts. great pick up from last years draft, good stufff:thumbsu:

Game still in progress. 20 points up with 14 minutes gone in the final term. Sandringham were 64 points up at half time but Geelong have got back in it. Sautner has 6, Sylvia 3, Yze playing well.

Garland looks the goods but personally I was more impressed with Ricky Petterd today. Such a smooth operator across half back - watch out Wardy!

Last years draftees are looking good.

Frawley showed plenty before his injury.
Pettard looks a class act.

What is the go with Weetra? Haven't seen him yet?

Last years draftees are looking good.

Frawley showed plenty before his injury.
Pettard looks a class act.

What is the go with Weetra? Haven't seen him yet?
have to agree with you, pettard looks a exellent player and he will overtake wardy and brown in no time. Hopefully Weetra becomes a good player and in the draft review they said he is very much a gamble because of his immaturity. If weetra, hayes devolep well melbourne could have Davey, Weetra and hayes and that would be very dangerous.

have to agree with you, pettard looks a exellent player and he will overtake wardy and brown in no time. Hopefully Weetra becomes a good player and in the draft review they said he is very much a gamble because of his immaturity. If weetra, hayes devolep well melbourne could have Davey, Weetra and hayes and that would be very dangerous.

hayes would have to be close to getting the cut. I doubt he will be at the club next year unless his attitude improves...

hayes would have to be close to getting the cut. I doubt he will be at the club next year unless his attitude improves...
I have to agree, its never easy getting of the rookie list especially if you have a bad attitude, do you know anything about andre giafagna, same size as hayes and both very fast, does anybody know whether he could have been a good player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a keeper imo. Obviously hasnt set the world on fire in the ones, but has played solid footy for Sandy in the magoos.

With Neitz and Robbo to reitre in the not so distant future, I reckon Melbourne should work on developing him into a KP forward.

He's a keeper imo. Obviously hasnt set the world on fire in the ones, but has played solid footy for Sandy in the magoos.

With Neitz and Robbo to reitre in the not so distant future, I reckon Melbourne should work on developing him into a KP forward.

yes yes ... I'd love to see this young Tasweigan slot into those boots, even though they are rather large boots to fill.

neitz maybe rowie but i dont think retirement would be on my man robbos mind surely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back