Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Richmond get another 92,000, (like at his 300th) for Dusty’s retirement game? It is likely to be against the Suns at the MCG. If they do, I’ll be beginning to wonder whether they follow Martin or Richmond.

Carlton home game V Collingwood 88K

Collingwood home game in Pendles 400 V Carlton 86K.

Richmond got 92K to Dustys 300th.

Have to say Richmond have the wood over Collingwood. Martin seems much more revered and loved than Pendles

So your argument about who has the greater supporter base is to concede one Richmond player alone is more popular than your whole team combined. Minnows confirmed
I think you are still reeling and hurting from Saturday. Carlton are pathetic losers. Curnow’s problem is he treated that game as a final, and we all know he doesn’t perform in finals.
Collingwood has more supporters than Ricmond despite not getting as many to Pendles’ milestone game, as Martin had to his. That was their GF.
Only a pathetic Carlton supporter would wage in on this debate.

I think you are still reeling and hurting from Saturday. Carlton are pathetic losers. Curnow’s problem is he treated that game as a final, and we all know he doesn’t perform in finals.
Collingwood has more supporters than Ricmond despite not getting as many to Pendles’ milestone game, as Martin had to his. That was their GF.
Only a pathetic Carlton supporter would wage in on this debate.
Nice join date. Did you melt so hard after the loss to Giants in the prelim you got permabanned?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Back