Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you are still reeling and hurting from Saturday. Carlton are pathetic losers. Curnow’s problem is he treated that game as a final, and we all know he doesn’t perform in finals.
Collingwood has more supporters than Ricmond despite not getting as many to Pendles’ milestone game, as Martin had to his. That was their GF.
Only a pathetic Carlton supporter would wage in on this debate.
But why r we called bandwagonners if we have a smaller supporter base yet 4th in crowds this year,bottom of the ladder?

I heard Hawkins retired today. The average BMI of the league dropped significantly and they are bringing back player weights apparently.
I like that plonkers can only come at the great man for his alleged weight. He's easily fitter, and probably has a better "BMI", than half the campaigners who mention his name.

Future Hall of Famer, forever living rent free in the heads of the teams he destroyed 😇

I like that plonkers can only come at the great man for his alleged weight. He's easily fitter, and probably has a better "BMI", than half the campaigners who mention his name.

Future Hall of Famer, forever living rent free in the heads of the teams he destroyed 😇
Hawk is a champion of the game and a ripper bloke. I’d kill to be in his shape. 😂

The best product of Melbourne Grammar yet.

Just banter mate I love Hawkins 👍

Don’t think he destroyed us when it matters though

I remember when we broke 100k first Pies supporters thought it didn’t mean anything. Funny that.
The membership rules were changed after our 100k so any membership could be counted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Back