List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol only got to look at the hoopla around Ginnivan getting high frees in a pies jumper vs him now getting them again as well as teaching his team mates at Hawks.

People like D.King applauding his smarts to draw the high and saying tacklers need to go lower ....well I'll be stuffed ...where was the support last year kingy.
Yeah it’s no coincidence the Hawks are leading the league for head high frees paid inside 50 this year.

Vic Metro squad for the U17 trials this weekend (for the U17 futures game on GF day)

Interesting to see Zac McCarthy listed. Good luck kid.

Vic Metro

#NAMESURNAMEHTSTATE PROGRAMCOMMUNITY CLUB
1TysonGresham167Northern KnightsSouth Morang
2HussienEl Achkar171Calder CannonsPascoe Vale
3LachyDovaston175Eastern RangesBlackburn
4BaileyLloyd175Eastern RangesSouth Belgrave
6FelixKneipp177Calder CannonsFitzroy
7ThomasMcGuane177Western JetsKeilor
8ThomasBurton178Western JetsPoint Cook
11SamGrlj182Oakleigh ChargersOld Camberwell
12AaronSharkie182Oakleigh ChargersKew Bears
14KyeFincher185Sandringham DragonsEast Brighton Vampires
16OscarAinsworth186Western JetsWilliamstown CYMS
17MaxKondogiannis187Oakleigh ChargersKew Comets
18SachaLevine188Sandringham DragonsOrmond
19AndrewBarker189Eastern RangesMooroolbark
20NickCanavan189Northern KnightsMontmorency
22JackIson189Oakleigh ChargersParkside
23FinnDavis190Western JetsWilliamstown CYMS
24OliverGreeves191Eastern RangesVermont
25XavierTaylor191Eastern RangesEast Ringwood
26SeanTyrell195Northern KnightsMontmorency
27MilesTyrer198Sandringham DragonsSouth Melbourne
28CooperDuff-Tytler199Calder CannonsWoodend Hesket
29ZacMcCarthy200Oakleigh ChargersOld Carey

Last edited:

From yesterday's Rep game between APS v AGS

Tadgh McCarthy (Carey)

McCarthy started the second quarter with two impressive intercept marks, one of those a big grab in a pack. The defender kept providing run from behind and used it well by foot.

I saw Tadhg at today's U17 trial game where his brother was playing for vic metro and he spoke about this game, and how he had been getting form back.

From yesterday's Rep game between APS v AGS

Tadgh McCarthy (Carey)

McCarthy started the second quarter with two impressive intercept marks, one of those a big grab in a pack. The defender kept providing run from behind and used it well by foot.

I saw Tadhg at today's U17 trial game where his brother was playing for vic metro and he spoke about this game, and how he had been getting form back.

Do we have access to his brother as well?

Do we have access to his brother as well?
We do.
Who did some nice things yesterday. Moves well, though needs to learn to play in front of his opponent, but this is his first exposure to this level. Still 16 as well.
Had some time in the ruck and forward.

Hey folks - sorry am sure there’s a summary in one of the earlier pages.

Do we have any NGAs this year considered draftable?

Luke Quaynor?
Tadgh McCarthy?

Are they realistic chances?

Anyone else?

Hey folks - sorry am sure there’s a summary in one of the earlier pages.

Do we have any NGAs this year considered draftable?

Luke Quaynor?
Tadgh McCarthy?

Are they realistic chances?

Anyone else?
Add Injured Doug Kerr to the list.

Its hard to say. Doug got injured at the wrong time, Luke has some qualities similar to his brother, but a bit more timid, but could be an outside chance.
Tadhg prob was the more highly rated prospect coming into this year, but had some form issues through the year, but seemed to be playing better the last month at school footy.

But in the end, its really hard to say. If they are, late prospects or rookie.

Those I recognise
Top row: Ted Fraser, Max Christian. Tadhg McCarthy. Oscar Lonie. Zac McCarthy. Matthew Quaynor
Bottom: Luke Quaynor. Thomas McGuane.
Pardon the intrusion Jen, but the Left Back row looks like Cooper Brancatisano from Ashburton (plays with Ted). He is a excellent sprinter, Victorian and Australian champion in the 100m. He's a very good player as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pardon the intrusion Jen, but the Left Back row looks like Cooper Brancatisano from Ashburton (plays with Ted). He is a excellent sprinter, Victorian and Australian champion in the 100m. He's a very good player as well.
Thanks. By all means, feel free to chime in. I reckon you're right. That looks like Cooper, just did a little search on him.
I did speak to Tadhg on the weekend and asked if he could name them for me. Of course he names them by first names and not last lol
Bottom row is Sebastian Wollf he did confirm. Currently playing for Bawlyn, but was in Oakleigh U16 last year.

I imagine we should get to see Ted at Oakleigh U16 next year.
Probably Eli Kravic as well.

Last edited:
Is he NGA eligible?
Ive no idea. He was one that Tadhg said he didn't know who he was. Said he was new. But you had to be either NGA or FS to be in the program, so I assume they've added him into the program now which assumes he is NGA

Looks like him?

afd52cc7d4ad65facabb2fe4e042f6c0.jpg

0a1eff7423a36dcca0df3efc8938a83a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. By all means, feel free to chime in. I reckon you're right. That looks like Cooper, just did a little search on him.
I did speak to Tadhg on the weekend and asked if he could name them for me. Of course he names them by first names and not last lol
Bottom row is Sebastian Wollf he did confirm. Currently playing for Bawlyn, but was in Oakleigh U16 last year.

I imagine we should get to see Ted at Oakleigh U16 next year.
Probably Eli Kravic as well.
Ted, Cooper and Eli were all invited to the June holiday training sessions at Oakleigh. They invited 30 prospects and ran a block of 4 training sessions.

September trials should see an additional 30+ invited to trial as well, but I'd assume most of the 30 already selected will be there.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back