Collingwood still better than Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Pffft.. 4 times is for amatuers, it's been far more than that :p

But they can't find my legit account can they.. that would take a skill they do not possess.. I can alter IP at will

I'm a ghost dude :cool:

ps: Collingwood still better than Carlton
Good work Bazza

Don't worry about this IP Myth that they come up with.
If they ban an IP & you use a company proxy server at work then they are in effect banning your whole company. They can't use PAT as the port always changes.

ps: yep better this year but to use an old Collingwood term, "just you wait til next year" :)

Yes Collingwood were comprehensively smashed tonight so any degrading threads started by Geelong, St Kilda and possibly to a lesser extent Bulldogs supporters although not appreciated will be considered. Howerver:

In light of the bombardment of threads created by the Carltank supporters crawling out of their holes in droves I just thought a few friendly reminders were in order:
*4th is mathematically better than 7th
*32 points up in last quarter vs Brisbane ending in a loss is the worst finals turnaround ever.
*Carlton has had statistically the worst decade ever recorded (worse than Fitzroy)
*Carlton selected Yarran over Rich

Maybe go troll Fremanltle or something... Oh wait, theyve got your number too
icon11.gif

Oh well I guess recent facts have nothing to do with common sense when it comes to you classy lot. Haha, yeah classy. So classy I bet you flogs even take the dishes out of the kitchen sink before you piss in it!

16 premierships to 14 you TOOL!!!!

go baggers!!

Now the club with the worst record this millenium has blown their first draft pick on fat Mac to replace fat Nick.

Replaced one slow fat bastard with another and lose their first pick.. keep the laughs coming Carlcheat. :p
Has anyone mentioned that 8 in 50 > 1 in 50 :cool:
Mathematically of course. :D

Collingwood ≥ Carlton
This year was good 4 both teams
HOWEVER both bombed out in the finals which means that both teams are crap under pressure

Fev makes for a nice little diversion from the fact they have the worst record this millenium, sanctioned for cheating, accused of tanking, rape allegations by their own president, 3 wooden spoons in 5 years and a finals choke. :thumbsu:

Has anyone mentioned Chris
2d6rzh2.jpg
blues :p
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the old "I was baiting him routine" when you have no comeback.
Doesn't work you toothless git.
You even used the same post in three threads & now you are using the fishing bait in two threads.
Not a very clever boy are you :eek:

Anyway, to use your line of attack I will repeat myself:

Whos is Chris anyway :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a finals choke. :thumbsu:

Did I really just read all these Collingwood maggots sledging about a finals choke? Get your collective hands off it boys. In light of a long history and very recent events the boat don't float.

In August we had the black and white army crowing about how the Pies were now Premiership favorites. What happened thereafter was quite predictable. Very Collingwood.

Did I really just read all these Collingwood maggots sledging about a finals choke? Get your collective hands off it boys. In light of a long history and very recent events the boat don't float.

In August we had the black and white army crowing about how the Pies were now Premiership favorites. What happened thereafter was quite predictable. Very Collingwood.
And coming from aspquatch, a Collingwood bandwagoner who joined in September too. He actually thought the Pies could win it this year :eek:
Pity he has never seen his club win a flag. It must be tough for the toothless brigade like him. :D

3 wooden spoons in 5 years
Worst performed club of the decade
2 presidents on criminal charges
Sanctioned for cheating the salary cap
Accused of tanking for draft picks
Rape allegations from their own president
Under counter payments to players
Statistically worse than a dying Fitzroy

Blues worse than Fitzroy say stats

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...itzroy-say-stats/story-e6frf9k6-1111116009982

Blues worst club of the decade

http://afl.allthestats.com/statistics/alltime.php?t2=&yrfm=2001&yrto=2009&gnd=0&inat=4&gms=0
Awwwwwwwwwwww BarryDiggs, following you is harder than the United States of Tara :eek::D

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood still better than Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back