Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The signs are positive, at least. Who knows with that lot though what team will actually turn up or not tonight.
Can they be any worse than last week? They really gave up.

My head says they'll be thrashed by the young, fired up, cocky Hawks. But my heart wants Port to come out & perform a miracle, then they can get thrashed next week for all I care šŸ¤£

Any Richmond supporter begrudging their greatest of all time padding out his retirement fund needs an uppercut. They have gotten more than full value out of Dusty already!
I think they have fair cause to object to the less than upfront way in which it has been presented. Seems like that's how Dimma operates. Something to be said for just owning ones decisions, no?

I think they have fair cause to object to the less than upfront way in which it has been presented. Seems like that's how Dimma operates. Something to be said for just owning ones decisions, no?

FFS, if he goes there, he will go via free agency or trade. Thereā€™s nothing to see there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can they be any worse than last week? They really gave up.

My head says they'll be thrashed by the young, fired up, cocky Hawks. But my heart wants Port to come out & perform a miracle, then they can get thrashed next week for all I care šŸ¤£
Surely not, but this is the same club that gave us 119 back in the day.

I feel the same as you with wanting them to win tonight, and then whatever happens happens.

As Apex36 pointed out Martin's monster contract ran out this year and he is an UFA. He checked out last year. I wouldn't touch him. I hooe he goes and p*sses off Rowell and the like

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Josh Corbett just retired, I feel really bad for the bloke. He gets drafted as a mature age player and just constantly gets injured so never really gets a proper chance to show he belongs at the level.

Not sure he was ever good enough to be honest. Will probably end up playing with Nathan Vardy at North Warrnambool next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Apex36 pointed out Martin's monster contract ran out this year and he is an UFA. He checked out last year. I wouldn't touch him. I hooe he goes and p*sses off Rowell and the like

I wouldn't want him either.
Jus saying he and Dimma are taking everyone for fools pretending it wasn't all sorted already.
Same as he did with his own contract too
Not moral objection, just a question of form and manners.
Matters to some and not others

Jus saying he and Dimma are taking everyone for fools pretending it wasn't all sorted already.
I seriously doubt theyā€™d have gone to the lengths of having Martin pretend to retire and then change his mind rather than just offer him a contract as a UFA.

Think youā€™ve got a bit of tin foil hat action going here tbh.

David Schwartz called this outcome back on June. He said not to listen to any hubris as denials were just for optics. I don't understand the need for subterfuge when he was an UFA. After his lack of effort and motivation this year they would have been happy for him to go. Well I suppose his "retirement" lasted longer than Dimma's

I seriously doubt theyā€™d have gone to the lengths of having Martin pretend to retire and then change his mind rather than just offer him a contract as a UFA.

Think youā€™ve got a bit of tin foil hat action going here tbh.
Haha, you're kidding right?

Haha, you're kidding right?
Derp herp. I guess there was some big conspiracy behind Hodge going to the Lions after he retired too.

Either way, people are getting pissy over nothing here, itā€™s not like heā€™s doing a Mal Michael and trying to move for free while under contract (which he canā€™t do anymore anyway).

Just sit back and enjoy the melts from Tigers fans instead of caring about the optics of a legitimate player move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back