Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

brisbane has so much talent. cameron just played average. zorko beaten. rayner choked again ...and the list goes on. mcclug was cluggy...bailey was typically nothing...hipwood spaced out.....but they've got a few hard workers like dunkley and berry to keep them in it while the stars do a handful of selfish things that end up in points and sometimes goals....its a great list that they've assembled...a pack of talented spoilt brats... they're hard to like or even admire...

fortunately the giants supporters can quietly slip back into normal life in the western suburbs of sydney and never tell a soul that they once fleetingly followed an AFL team.... I think many of them this morning will be dragging out their penrith gear or whatever those teams are.

Surprised other teams haven't asked the giants social media team if they are available to walk their dogs, because I hear they are good with a lead
Definitley need something like this on a banner or social media post!
Mine thought up whilst in the car...

GWS talk a big game,
but we don't forget,
a straight sets exit,
oh what a shame!

Definitley need something like this on a banner or social media post!
Mine thought up whilst in the car...

GWS talk a big game,
but we don't forget,
a straight sets exit,
oh what a shame!
hip hop rapper GIF by richard a chance

And clear 2nd if you take time in to account right? 44pts up at 18 min mark of Q3 is insane
It’s actually clear first if you consider time into the game.

The record is 47 points, which Carlton (lol) coughed up to Geelong in the 1931 PF. And they were up 7.5 to 0.0 at quarter time and actually 3 points down at half time.

So yeah last night was pretty bad.

Of the four teams remaining, port is the only team I genuinely wish win the premiership. If ken wins it all, he will be more than justified to replicate the Choco tie celebration.

I'd be torn. I'd love Port to win the flag for Kenny and because I like their team, but I'd hate their supporters to get the win.

I'd be torn. I'd love Port to win the flag for Kenny and because I like their team, but I'd hate their supporters to get the win.
Yep, same, only for Kenny. Would also stick the knife in a bit more into the Hawks considering they only lost to them by a few points.

Worst part would be we all know the players will put their prison bar jumpers on as part of their celebrations 🤮

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i thought GWS had paid their dues and I wouldnt have minded if they have won the comp. I'd say the same for Freo and I live here. I still dont think Port has suffered enough. Sydney winning is probably good for the national game. I dont think I want to see a medal around the chad's neck, but we got rid of a set of arrogant pricks yesterday so I cant be too greedy. Brisbane should suffer more pain and maybe if they beat geelong they can do that again in the last minute of the grand final.

Can't stand Sydney and Brisbane. Two academy clubs and one with COLA Port are pretend Collingwood and Geelong are just Geelong with special treatment
It’s a far cry from the excitement of last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back