Collingwood, West Coast and Hawthorn on the PED's (Allegedly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Instead of moving this thread to Bay 13 it should have been put in the bin as it's a complete piece of shit.
Pretty sure it was started in the Bay.

Let the Essendon supporters rage, they need to get it out of their system as it is becoming more and more evident everyday the EFC lead by Hirdy have seriously ****ed up.

Instead of moving this thread to Bay 13 it should have been put in the bin as it's a complete piece of shit.

Seriously?

This is one of my favourite threads of the past few weeks.

Woohoo three-peat.
Move over Brisbane 07,08,09,11 Greatest team of all

5 peat mate. Take the Pies and Saints out of 2010 and it's Geelong and the Dogs, you had the higher score in the prelim, you win.

The latest 7.30 report has aired with allegations that AFL industry insiders suspected all three teams were running illegal HGH programs.

For the good of the game I would suggest all three submit themselves to an ASADA investigation as soon as is practicable. You know, so they can clear their names. If they didn't it would make 2006, 2008 and 2010 forever asterisked. :thumbsu:
what based on james hird imagination?

All it says quoting hirds and danks txts
DANK"The hawks are doing everything in recovery techniques to wing games"

HIRD "Not as good as us though"

so let me explain what that means:

Hawks take vitamins and cold baths. Bombers go one step further and are on the steroids (Thymosin) and diet jabs.

Nice avatar BTW.

All of them now allegedly. Bomber Thompson said it best last night on AFL360.

"This has gotten too big now. The truth has to come out, it can't be hidden"

:thumbsu:

bombers trying to muddy the waters.

Anyways they dont alledge that the hawks, eagles and pies are on PEDS at all.

Your making a dick of yourself. They just say they are so good they must be.
Not surprised thats how Hird justified his cheating to himself.

The 7:30 report was just letting the world know that Hird is guilty.

SUck it.:D

You seem anxious. A quick ASADA investigation is all it would take. You'd agree yes? It's for your own good :thumbsu:
No he doesnt. Your just grasping at straws. Desperate man on a sinking ship.

Cant wait till Hird and Thompson are banned from sport for life.:thumbsu:

They are basically just trying to take down their enemies on their way out by saying ok we are cheats but its ok cause we thought everyone was doing it. LOL.

Hird admits he is biased by stating he has a personal hate for the hawks making anything he says clearly irrational and emotional.

what based on james hird imagination?

All it says quoting hirds and danks txts
DANK"The hawks are doing everything in recovery techniques to wing games"

HIRD "Not as good as us though"

so let me explain what that means:

Hawks take vitamins and cold baths. Bombers go one step further and are on the steroids (Thymosin) and diet jabs.

Nice avatar BTW.
bombers trying to muddy the waters.

Anyways they dont alledge that the hawks, eagles and pies are on PEDS at all.

Your making a dick of yourself. They just say they are so good they must be.
Not surprised thats how Hird justified his cheating to himself.

The 7:30 report was just letting the world know that Hird is guilty.

SUck it.:D
No he doesnt. Your just grasping at straws. Desperate man on a sinking ship.

Cant wait till Hird and Thompson are banned from sport for life.:thumbsu:

They are basically just trying to take down their enemies on their way out by saying ok we are cheats but its ok cause we thought everyone was doing it. LOL.

Hird admits he is biased by stating he has a personal hate for the hawks making anything he says clearly irrational and emotional.

Geez TMM, that's a whole bunch of typing. You could have just said "I'm deeply afraid of an ASADA investigation into Hawthorn" and be done with it.

I'm sure it'll be ok though. :thumbsu:

Geez TMM, that's a whole bunch of typing. You could have just said "I'm deeply afraid of an ASADA investigation into Hawthorn" and be done with it.

I'm sure it'll be ok though. :thumbsu:

not at all. based on the imagination of a criminal?
Get real.

Just a side note.

Which three President's went with Andy D to America on the equalization junket?

Would that be the Presidents of West Coast, Collingwood and Hawthorn?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a side note.

How interesting. Perhaps someone tipped them off? :thumbsu:

not at all. based on the imagination of a criminal?
Get real.

Where there's smoke there's fire TMM. You know how it works. You yourself have been happy to point out the need for Essendon to be subject to the rules of the AFL and ASADA. You can't have one rule for Essendon and a differing one for Hawthorn. :thumbsu:

Just a side note.

Yeah we are deciding what to do with essendon. bank on it:thumbsu:

How interesting. Perhaps someone tipped them off? :thumbsu:

Where there's smoke there's fire TMM. You know how it works. You yourself have been happy to point out the need for Essendon to be subject to the rules of the AFL and ASADA. You can't have one rule for Essendon and a differing one for Hawthorn. :thumbsu:

if robinson and bomber thompson where working at the hawks instead of geeWRONG prior to essendrug you might have something. Ah well. keep trying :)

the irony of all this is that Hawthorn trolls have been crapping on about Geelong on PED's for a good 6 months...laughing and joking away like 13yr old kiddies and now it turns out that Hawthorn have been mentioned by Essendon as one of the teams who have potentially been using that shit for a couple years now :p

Karma is a strange bitch but quite a comedian if you know what I mean :thumbsu:

Your so desperate.
read above ^^^^^
Hawks free and clear.

In all honesty OP, I WISH it were true.

But given how bad we suck, I really don't see it being the case. Collingwood has never really been a "big" or overly "fit" side.

The only club I see who was obviously (and possibly still is) on a PED program were the Cats. Muscle bound freaks whose fitness surpassed virtually all other sides despite being one of the only ones who WEREN'T going on high altitude training.

Most of those players are 30 plus and still bigger, faster and fitter than players almost 10 years younger. Generally, when these sorts of accusations are being thrown around, it's not hard to see what's going on.

If I told you a recovering cancer patient went on to win the title for the most gruelling individual sport 7 times in a row against a field of drug cheats clean, would you believe me?

No no no.. it's all just a big coincidence that The Weapon (in constant contact with Dank) arrived at Geelong 6 months before they got big overnight and snapped a 44 year premiership drought to start beating teams by 100+ points every week

Just a big ole coincidence o_O
Not - 6 months and overnight are very different.
Geelong was investigated in Feb and were cleared.
So you can carry on all you like if it makes you feel better, but don't forget the true, and atm, that is geelong - all clear, Pies*, Hawks*, WC*, Bombers***.

Not when you've spent 44 years being shit kickers :rolleyes:

The fact is the Cats are the only team not to finish bottom 4 since the VFL became the AFL, you actually have go back to 1986. this will tell you the Cats have been, consistently, a very good team for almost 30 years, just not good enough until 2007, when leading teams came to the club and made massive changes to the players attitude and approach. Most of the management rolls were taken off the coach and Balmy was put in place. This allowed Thompson to do what he does best and just coach while Neil Balm took care of managing the footy department, taking a heap of pressure off Thompson. From that point on, everything fell into place and now Geelong is seen as the benchmark on how to stucture and manage a footy club..FACT!

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood, West Coast and Hawthorn on the PED's (Allegedly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back