Think Tank Collingwoods next coach candidates

Remove this Banner Ad

140116003943-kim-jong-un-north-korea-profile-dictator-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Might work. If they lost he would have an anti aircraft gun at the ready to blow them to smithereens. Damn good incentive to not lose :huh:

If he aims like the players kick and handball they'll be fine.

image.jpeg

The great man is a people person unlike Bucks. Would bring back the fun in footy starting by coaxing Swannie out of retirement and Heater and Beamsy back with complimentary Bourbon and Winnie Blues.

Clearly knows more than Bucks about coaching - just ask him.

What did Roo's do for Melbourne? Get 20 first round picks and leave them looking unlikely to make the 8 ever again.

Surely Ratten or Blakey.

What did Roo's do for Melbourne? Get 20 first round picks and leave them looking unlikely to make the 8 ever again.

Surely Ratten or Blakey.

As much as I hate to say it, Ratten.

As Carlton coach he saw the aggressive ball use game plan coming, but didn't have the nous to know he didn't have the cattle to take it all the way.

I dare say he's learned a thing or two since.

I'd vomit seeing him in black and white but.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

according to Eddie, Bucks has the job for life.

"There is no better person to have our club's future in his hands than Nathan Buckley." - Eddie McGuire.

:D:D:D:D

Ratten would be great. Got shafted at Carlton due to Kernahan STILL thinking the old Carlton way of buying premierships and getting Malthouse instead of actually being patient and building with perseverance. Club was on the right track until he set them even further back by getting MM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Collingwoods next coach candidates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back