Remove this Banner Ad

Rawthorn

Debutant
Jul 19, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
176412526_119bc1084e_z.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have gone backwards and we are complete shit at the moment.

Yet after all these years, we've always finished above Carlton. Always. :thumbsu:

I am full of merryment mate- do you wanna play statistics now- whilst not wanting to discuss history?:confused:

Obviously, but it counts for more than a loss. :)

It counts as a default result, Richmond will find a way to choke in finals no matter the opposition, even as one as shit as Carlton. So I'm afraid you have to count the following game, which was a loss. Collingwood is shit....but Carlton is an entirely different level:

2016-04-17 19_02_28-AFL Statistics by FootyWire _ Australian Rules Football League Stats.jpg

It counts as a default result, Richmond will find a way to choke in finals no matter the opposition, even as one as shit as Carlton. So I'm afraid you have to count the following game, which was a loss. Collingwood is shit....but Carlton is an entirely different level:

View attachment 236842
Your logic escapes me, but that is not surprising given you barrack for Collingwood.

In any event, that was the year we replaced the drug cheats (I mean Essendon, not Collingwood lol) in the finals which was a win for everyone.

Your logic escapes me, but that is not surprising given you barrack for Collingwood.

Do you have to work hard at misunderstanding simple logic or is it something that comes naturally?

In any event, that was the year we replaced the drug cheats (I mean Essendon, not Collingwood lol) in the finals which was a win for everyone.

Which would mean, technically, Carlton relied upon cheating yet again in a final series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwoods Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Back