C: Young, Mitchell, Lewis
HF: Crawford, Franklin, Bateman
F: Rioli, Roughead, Williams
FOLL: Campbell, Sewell, Hodge
I/C from: Ellis, Clarke, McGlynn, Morton, Stokes, Osborne, Taylor
IN: McGlynn, Morton, Stokes
OUT: -

Get the feeling that Bowden maybe back this week if this is anything to go by:
A large contingent of Richmond listed players have been selected in the Coburg team, including Greg Tivendale, Kayne Pettifer, Dean Polo, Cleve Hughes, Jarrad Oakleigh-Nicholls and Trent Cotchin.

All the bigger names get named but JB is a notable absentee.

As soon as I heard about Collins I thought I better check in before this place goes into meltdown :p
Is someone checking on TigerTroy ... he may need medical attention lol
Great to see our first first-gamer for '08.

Tiger Troy has gone down to the supermarket to stock up on Vaseline and Kleenex. From all reports, he willl be buying in bulk. We may not hear from him for some time.

Bowden to come in for Hyde or McGuane! Sorry to say Collins won't be getting a gig this week. We're in too good form. Maybe after the lose to Geelong!

TT did brilliantly picking up on Collins before the season even started! I didn't know a thing about him, but looks good, wouldn't mind him coming in!

Tiger Troy has gone down to the supermarket to stock up on Vaseline and Kleenex. From all reports, he willl be buying in bulk. We may not hear from him for some time.
I'll have to lend him my user name for a week:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its good to see he is in contention however it seems a bit odd that if they really thought he was a chance to play in the AFL that he was playing coburg ressies last week behind others not selected this week. Would be surprised if he lines up for us

Sorry for the delay boys just booking Jet star tickets from Sunshine Coast to Melbourne for Sunday. Here it comes boys Collins Mania is just about to sweep Australia , what a result for the young man. They obviously sent him to the Burger 2's to work on certain aspects of his game for this week if needed. I'm not sure if he will get a run but gee it will improve his game just getting a sniff.

This is great news for the club and Andy . I hope their not justing naming Andy as a ploy to bolster the gate numbers. He'll see right through that!

I just heard on SEN......... TT Are you ok... Do you need a hug you boy is finally getting a gig...... I bet you are so proud.... Just beaming like the like a fat chick who has spotted a cup cake...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The best news ive heard all day. I was considering not going due to the fact im marching tomorrow and drinking all weekend but stuff it i dont care how hungover i am!:):):):):)

Heard a rumour that TW has been tuning in to big footy.
He read all the Andy Collins posts and figured he must have been missing something.
Another rumour is that TT invaded punt road oval during a training session and threatened to end it right there on the hallowed turf in the shadows of the Jack Dyer stand if Collins didn't get a run.
Either way it is great to see!

Wow, I started to believe that Collins was a myth, a fantasy, an enigma, a ghost that RFC concocted for draft pick/salary cap reasons, and then planted TigerTroy to later "bring him to life" on BigFooty.

Meh..so much for conspiracy theories!

If he buys a large packet of Twisties and Colllins plays he may end up with a severe case of orange pen1s.

I just beat TT too it, except in instead of the kleenex and vaseline, I had to grab a bucket of axle grease and put down about 10 of sheets of newspaper. (No twisties though, I'm a chickadees man! "chickadees, chickadees, they are chicken flavoured and crunchy")

This is great news, if Andy Collins does get a game, we could stick him on Buddy Franklin, to ensure BF remains kickless. It is also not impossible to expect him to kick 10 goals whilst playing off half back.

Omg imagine if he comes out and gets 25 possies and 2 goals :eek:

That would be the coolest thing ever because of BF :D
It will be a great day benny , how ever he goes . It shows the Coburg system is working. He's had a good pre season and deserves a shot. Not sure it will be this Sunday but won't be to far away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collins is in the squad!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back