Cometti defends Judd again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He had his elbow tucked in. Look at the vision again and then come back with an informed view. Until then, stop just making up stuff.

You guys need to grow up and learn to take responsibility. He elbowed Joseph and knocked him out. He gets the four weeks. He needs to taker a good look at how he plays the contest. End of.

You guys need to grow up and learn to take responsibility. He elbowed Joseph and knocked him out. He gets the four weeks. He needs to taker a good look at how he plays the contest. End of.

Tell me again - bloke was knocked out was he? Someone tell me we put him in a hospital bed? I wouldn't be throwing stones.

joseph 2.jpg

I'm struggling with the logic that Ziebell was entitled to contest the ball, but he has to choose a particular manner of contesting the ball that is less likely to cause a head injury. Where is the logic that says that a side on collision is any more likely to cause a head injury than a front on, or bum first for that matter? How many blokes have had their heads smacked into next year in collisions much worse than Ziebell/Joseph and where they were running with the flight and the other player hit them front on?

No one would suggest that the player coming at the ball was at fault, nor is there any logical reason to think that had Ziebell attacked the ball front on rather than side on he would have been less likely to injure - which is the entire point of the suspension, namely his decision to choose a side on attack on the ball rather than something else - say front on - was "negligent".

If Ziebell's negligence was based on it being "reasonably foreseeable" that a side on attack on the footy was dangerous, then Murphy was negligent as it was reasonably foreseeable that his horrible hospital handpass was going to see Joseph get laid out - they call em hospital handpasses for a reason! :p

For part of Cometti's argument, let's take the name 'Judd' out of the equation and you'd find anyone else doing the same thing would either get 2 weeks or nothing.

This kind of tinfoil hat thinking is laughable.

Any truth to the rumour that Judd and Cometti have a significant mutual financial interest?

...a pie with sauce on it, with sauce on it. 4 cappuccinos please. We don't serve your kind. I've got the money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else hear Dennis Comettit introduce JOEL Selwood as SCOTT Selwood when Geelong were running out? How much are they paying this clown? He isn't worth peanuts. Put a fork in him! He's done!

The posters on this board highlight why Nth have won 3 premierships and a grand final replay.

Speaking of which, did you get to the 1999 Grand Final?

Cracking day.

The posters on this board highlight why Nth have won 3 premierships and a grand final replay.

Funny how Carlton recruited/traded for;

Dennis Pagan
Corey Mckernan
David Teague
Digby Morell
Mick martyn.

And then went on to pick up three number 1 draft picks after tanking and having numerous top 20 picks and still struggle to make up the numbers.

Marc Murphy
Matt Kreuzer
Bryce Gibbs
Jordan Russel
Kane Lucas
Brock Mclean
Paul Bower
Chris Yarran
Andrew Walker

The list goes on.

'WE'RE COMING'

GO TO BED YOUNG BOY

And so ends your time on our board troll. Have a nice holiday too.

Thread closed folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back