Comical Simpsons Quotes as they apply to Footy and Footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

1131_22485s.jpg

Mayor Quimby: I stand by my racial slur

The photo is of Damien Monkhorst.

013836au.gif

Kent Brockman: Well, what do you say to the accusation that your group has been causing more crimes than it's been preventing?
Homer: Oh, Kent, I'd be lying if I said my men weren't committing crimes...
Kent Brockman: ...Well, touché.

that is an utter classic. the question remains tho, can they swing a sack of doorknobs?

r85262_249869.jpg

Homer: I think Smithers picked me because of my motivational skills. Everyone says they have to work a lot harder when I'm around.

r83703_244288.jpg

HOMER: Ugh, I'm going to resign. I don't know why they made me union president in the first place.
MARGE: Because they love you down at the plant!
HOMER: Yeah, you're right. Guys are always patting my bald head for luck, pinching my belly to hear my girlish laugh.
MARGE: Mmm... it doesn't sound like they like you at all.
HOMER: You know, I think you're right. First thing tomorrow morning, I'm going to punch Lenny in the back of the head.

Bloody funny. this pic is and all the quotes that go with it are seriously gold!!

fevolaandwife200132.jpg

Moe: Uh, how do I say this without being offensive? Marge there ain't enough booze in this place to make you look good

This one is with regards to the West Coast Eagles
07102005095210-0.jpg

Abe: That doll is EVIL, I tells ya. Evil! Eeeeeeviillll!!!
Marge: Grandpa, you said that about all the presents.
Abe: I just want attention.

ashawcwd.jpg

Grandpa: Dear Mr. President, There are too many states nowadays. Please eliminate three.
P.S. I am not a crackpot.

Re: Quotes

can i do a family guy quote?

Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you, very homosexually.

0,5001,425497,00.jpg
we're here we're queer we don't want anymore bears

r56645_154719.jpg
cmSPORTINGLIFEGIBBS_wideweb__470x322,2.jpg

Ralph: Daddy, I'm scared. Too scared to even wet my pants.
Chief Wiggum: Just relax and it'll come, son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

360px-Fremantle_dockers.JPG

Homer Simpson: If you really want something in life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers.

kerr27207_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

Chief Wiggum: See ya in court, Simpson. Oh, and bring that evidence with ya; otherwise, I got no case and you'll go scot-free.

096041news.jpg
r20420_50148.jpg

Mr. Burns: Oooh, the Germans are mad at me... I'm so scared! Oooooh, the Germans...Uh oh...The Germans are coming after me... Oh, don't let the Germans come after me... Oh, the Germans are coming after me... No, they're so big and strong... Protect me from the Germans!

1365_9934.jpg

Dealer: 19.
Homer: Hit me!
Dealer: 20.
Dealer: 21.
Dealer: 22.
Homer: D'oh!

Remove this Banner Ad

Comical Simpsons Quotes as they apply to Footy and Footballers

Remove this Banner Ad