Commentators who make you roll your eyes

Remove this Banner Ad

Flying_High_90

Senior List
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Why is Dwayne allowed to commentate? jizzing his pants every time Melbourne get the ball. Makes no difference to the game but annoying to listen to!!

Matthew Lloyd by a mile.

That country-boy hick bogan tone in his voice just drives me up the wall. Doesn't matter how knowledgeable he is about the game, that accent supersedes it.

And that stupid nickname 'Lloydy' drives me nuts too. What is it with bogan men and the use of the -y and -o nicknames. Disgraceful

the other annoying one is commentators who ask the others ridiculously obvious questions... 'you'd think he'd want a goal here, wouldn't you?' .... no, really?????

What's your problem Thermo?

listen to 6PR if you want a pro-WCE bias..

dwayne russell is proof that there is a long history of inbreeding in south australia. he cant be viewed as having evolved fully. think he might actually be the kid playing the banjo from deliverance! danny frawley is borderline down syndrome

sadly, I think fair and balanced commentary is a pipe dream

Saints kick a couple to reduce the margin to 4 goals against the Pies.

Bruce saying something like "Do you think the rest of the competition would take heart from this performance by the Saints against the Pies"

The answer was yes but should have been.

"They should have heart anyway, they're f..kin professionals you d!ckhead"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another classic display of biased victorian commentary. Together with bitter Danny 'go melbourne go' Frawley.

25 years and we still have to put up with this victorian inbreeding:mad:

Disgusting:thumbsdown:

If only the Vatican would approve miracles as much as Dwayne proclaims them.

oh, hes kicked a goal from 5 metres out "its a miracle"

Is it so hard to get some commentators from interstate that will even the bias - bring in a good commentator that's not bias and doesn't talk bullshit for 3 hours.

Old Dwaynepipe gives me the shits big time as a commentator, all his little sayings are so clearly rehearsed in front of his mirror...

Over the top goal in the goalsquare = "how do you like 'em"
Good set shot for goal = "struck it like a sweet kiss"
Average to good 30m pass = "that's a gem"
Set shot from the goal square = "He NAILS it!!"
20m pass = "shorts it"
Ball tumbles into the open = "it's all about the bounce"

Anything done by a player Dwaynepipe deems to be exciting, no matter how routine or mundane = "that's as good as it gets"

His fake excitement during games is really annoying also - miss Grybas!

Old Dwaynepipe gives me the shits big time as a commentator, all his little sayings are so clearly rehearsed in front of his mirror...

Over the top goal in the goalsquare = "how do you like 'em"
Good set shot for goal = "struck it like a sweet kiss"
Average to good 30m pass = "that's a gem"
Set shot from the goal square = "He NAILS it!!"
20m pass = "shorts it"
Ball tumbles into the open = "it's all about the bounce"

Anything done by a player Dwaynepipe deems to be exciting, no matter how routine or mundane = "that's as good as it gets"

His fake excitement during games is really annoying also - miss Grybas!
QFT:thumbsu:

6 characters

His commentary was beyond bias today.

Prob should of got a member of Melbs cheer squad to takeover, would of got a more balanced analysis:eek:

His commentary was beyond bias today.

Prob should of got a member of Melbs cheer squad to takeover, would of got a more balanced analysis:eek:

Even as a neutral, Dwaynos bias was outstanding today. Procaliming that there's still time left when Melbourne are 40 with 11 minutes left in the final quarter. :eek:

Andy Maher...the guy is one eyed and talks sh!t to boot. best thing about ten losing the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentators who make you roll your eyes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back