Commetti labels Tredrea a "hack" today

Remove this Banner Ad

Blue Red and Gold said:
I dont doubt he will bounce back but how long can Port wait for this? Why not send him back to the Magpies so he can regain some confidence?

its a tough decision to make. i still think keep playing him with the Power, he said yesterday his knee now feels just about back to normal so i reckon he needs to get his confidence back playing where he belongs and thats AFL footy.

Probably wasnt and never will be in the champion class.

Champions seem to step straight back in after returning from injury.

In support of Tredrea's limitations interesting to see he hasn't.

Very important player but somewhat over rated.

treddersandteammates2pl5.jpg

treddersandteammates3no7.jpg

treddersandteammates4ir7.jpg

treddersandteammates6fg6.jpg

make that a hack hated by his team mates whos season is still alive...thankyou

how's Roo going btw?

Roo is retired idiot. In that case what is Wangas doing? Roo is 3 years and 100+ games older than Tredders.

Lets see what Tredders is doing at 32 and 300+ games. Do you seriously think his deteriorating body will hold up that long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It all seems a bit forced and Tredders looks a little surprised in a couple of them. But doi you seriously think the dislike of Tredders by his team mates would be obvious while 30 cameras are on. I don't think so.
exactly when the camera's are off they're all stabbing him in the back.

stuart dew
monty
nick stevens

just a few of the tredrea haters who have been moved on.

exactly when the camera's are off they're all stabbing him in the back.

stuart dew
monty
nick stevens

just a few of the tredrea haters who have been moved on.

Mcgregor
Meesen
Mattner
Hudson
Jericho

No one wants to play for crowies these days, you dont even need to delist ANYONE this year jackie :D

It all seems a bit forced and Tredders looks a little surprised in a couple of them. But doi you seriously think the dislike of Tredders by his team mates would be obvious while 30 cameras are on. I don't think so.
If they disliked him it would be EXTREMELY obvious while 30 cameras are on.
Of course i guess your theory is more likely true than what the camera shows:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Commetti labels Tredrea a "hack" today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back