Competitions COMPETITION!!!! Must join this week!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

mufassa

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 31, 2011
Torquay
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi All - after some debate about posters football knowledge I have come up with a competition to separate the posters who have a good understanding off our team and those that have NFI.

Here is how it will work:

Before the bounce of our game PM or post it on here who wins and by how much (I will send to Big Easy my prediction as Snake Baker will most likely copy my prediction).

The margin is very important and the person with the LOWEST score at years end wins!!!

i.e./
If I picked the Roos to win by 60 points V the Dogs on the weekend I would have received 6 points. Good

If I picked the Roos to win by 4 points V the Dogs on the weekend I would have received 50 points. Bad

Less is more!!! Lower is better!!

If you forget or send the tip after the game has started you get the worst score for the round.

It starts this week V the Eagles. These people have confirmed they would like to play. If you want other posters to join then feel free to invite/challenge them.

I am also inviting 1 outsider - Lance Uppercut - he posts as though he is a Roos expert and now it is time to put up or shut up.

Here are the posters that are in so far:

Bigeasy jlind78 sickmick92 Carlos Herrrnandez Jay-Z Roopassion roos_fanatic08

Called out:

Snake_Baker Lance Uppercut

Only Forwards - could our favourite mod sticky this for this week. After that we are off and racing. Happy for mods to prove their knowledge as well.

If your in let me know I will set up a spreadsheet for Round 1 V WCE.

Player................................ Round Score................................ Overall Score

Mufassa
Big Easy
Snake Baker
Jlind78
Sickmick22
Carlos Hernadas
Jay-Z
Roopassion
Roos_fanatic08

Just to clarify. If I pick the Roos to win by 6 but we lose by 2(oh god no!!) is that 8 points for me? and a pair of slit wrists!!!!

Of is there a 10 point add on for getting it wrong?

It is a really comp - make no mistake about that big Q.

Massive prize on offer - An all expensive paid trip to "Bragging Rights Island"
Best prize you could ask for then. I would be in, but id always forget.

Just to clarify. If I pick the Roos to win by 6 but we lose by 2(oh god no!!) is that 8 points for me? and a pair of slit wrists!!!!

Of is there a 10 point add on for getting it wrong?

1st part correct. 8 points

2nd part no - no penalties.

Keep it simple - I have invited an *Essendon poster and don't want to confuse.

Best prize you could ask for then. I would be in, but id always forget.

A reminder will go out on every Friday.

People will start "forget" as they get left behind. They will be highlighed. Once you enter you can't get out.

A reminder will go out on every Friday.

People will start "forget" as they get left behind. They will be highlighed. Once you enter you can't get out.
Well if I am guaranteed a reminder, im in. :)

yeah what the hell, I'm in, as long as there's a reminder.

BTW mufassa, you never sent me your ladder prediction after I sent you yours. Friendly reminder to fire it through :)

Its on the prediction board before the season started - I will find it. Seeing as last year I predicted *Essendon to finish 11th (100% correct) you should be interested in how your team will go in 2013.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll have a crack Mufassa.

Not sure if it's the ideal way to prove football knowledge but yeah, I will claim it for sure if I win :p

I'll have a crack Mufassa.

Not sure if it's the ideal way to prove football knowledge but yeah, I will claim it for sure if I win :p

Agree about football knowledge but I think it can show who has a better handle on where our team is at.

You have up until the bounce boys!! Wait for teams etc - Swallow, Mullett and Hanson miss and Grima does not get up!! You can Edit up until the bounce - you can also send by private message. Maybe important close to the finish line.

Hi All - after some debate about posters football knowledge I have come up with a competition to separate the posters who have a good understanding off our team and those that have NFI.

Here is how it will work:

Before the bounce of our game PM or post it on here who wins and by how much (I will send to Big Easy my prediction as Snake Baker will most likely copy my prediction).

The margin is very important and the person with the LOWEST score at years end wins!!!

i.e./
If I picked the Roos to win by 60 points V the Dogs on the weekend I would have received 6 points. Good

If I picked the Roos to win by 4 points V the Dogs on the weekend I would have received 50 points. Bad

Less is more!!! Lower is better!!

If you forget or send the tip after the game has started you get the worst score for the round.

It starts this week V the Eagles. These people have confirmed they would like to play. If you want other posters to join then feel free to invite/challenge them.

I am also inviting 1 outsider - Lance Uppercut - he posts as though he is a Roos expert and now it is time to put up or shut up.

Here are the posters that are in so far:

Bigeasy jlind78 sickmick92 Carlos Herrrnandez Jay-Z Roopassion roos_fanatic08

Called out:

Snake_Baker Lance Uppercut

Only Forwards - could our favourite mod sticky this for this week. After that we are off and racing. Happy for mods to prove their knowledge as well.

If your in let me know I will set up a spreadsheet for Round 1 V WCE.

Player................................ Round Score................................ Overall Score

Mufassa
Big Easy
Snake Baker
Jlind78
Sickmick22
Carlos Hernadas
Jay-Z
Roopassion
Roos_fanatic08

I tried telling Dean Laidley that back in the day...

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions COMPETITION!!!! Must join this week!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back