Competitions COMPETITION!!!! Must join this week!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont understand how this is meant to prove football knowledge. There are to many variables for any reasonable relationship to be associated with picking a games margin and being knowledgable about the game. It relies on chance and luck more then anything else.

While I'm also of the view that this won't really prove football knowledge, it does seem like a bit of fun. I'm tentatively in for the moment. My tipping is definitely at its worst when it comes to North though.

I'm in! Good job mufassa, well played for offering a bit more competition on the board. My Football knowledge is in the gutter because I'm as biased as it comes when North are involved.

North to beat the ducks by 29 points

tumblr_lpxixk2mFd1qjw7iw.gif

I dont understand how this is meant to prove football knowledge. There are to many variables for any reasonable relationship to be associated with picking a games margin and being knowledgable about the game. It relies on chance and luck more then anything else.
A bit of fun. Join - see how you go. If you win we can delete these posts and hail you the Roo football God.

A reminder will go out on every Friday.

People will start "forget" as they get left behind. They will be highlighed. Once you enter you can't get out.

You can check out any time, but you can never leave.

I'll have a go (which team wears blue shorts this week?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this is building nicely - we have had a great response - here is the list of players:

Player

Mufassa
Big Easy
Snake Baker
Jlind78
Sickmick22
Carlos Hernadas
Jay-Z
Roopassion
Roos_fanatic08
Quivorir
Hotham
Tas
Saintly 31
Naturally North
Trooroo4life
Boneofshin
Brett33
Shermantor
LetsGoKangas
The duckfan
ShinbonerBaz
Dan
Mazda
5 GB USB
Benbanjo
Lance Uppercut

You have until the bounce of the ball Friday night to enter.

How have you gone tipping the Roos games this year? I have found it easy and have 7/7. We are building but the Cats, Hawks and Swans are still in front - I think we will over take the Pies soon. We are clearly better than Port, Bris and the Dogs. Now the margin adds a degree of difficulty.

It may not prove who is more knowledgeable about the game but it will show who has a good handle on where our team is at. In?

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions COMPETITION!!!! Must join this week!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back