Mod. Notice Competitions: READ BEFORE POSTING A COMPETITION

Remove this Banner Ad

This was proposed on the "New Jumpers for 2013" thread.
What do you all reckon about a comp with the focus being Fast food companies. I think a one of poll, comp will run for a fortnight, and the poll for the same amout of time. If anyone comes up with a legit fast food company then they can design a guernsey...
Thoughts?

What do you all reckon about a comp with the focus being Fast food companies. I think a one of poll, comp will run for a fortnight, and the poll for the same amout of time. If anyone comes up with a legit fast food company then they can design a guernsey...
Thoughts?
Poll has to run for a week, a fortnight is too long.

Thoughts?

Seems a bit too gimmicky for my liking.

So we have to poll which fast food brand we want to do, then we all design for it?
Why not just make it open-ended...

Very true, except KOTW is dead, and something like Kit Of The Whenever We Feel Like It is less constraining :cool:

How would people feel about a revival of Merger of the "Week"?
I'm keen, but let's say if this post gets at least 10 likes we'll give it a go. If it doesn't, forget I asked...

+ CCCC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would people feel about a revival of Merger of the "Week"?
I'm keen, but let's say if this post gets at least 10 likes we'll give it a go. If it doesn't, forget I asked...
Like hore ;)

Fortnight instead of week?

How does it work btw? Can it be any two sporting teams around the world?

Merger of the Week was merging two given AFL teams, whereas Cross-Code Combination Competition (or CCCC) was merging a given AFL team with a team from another sport as long as there was a connection between the two teams.

Designathonlogo.png

That is right it is back, with a fresh set of 10 events and brand new awards.

This year will feature (in no particular order):

'Tis the season
Corporate takeover
It could happen
Back to school
Finally...
I'm
Branded
In a different league
Across the ditch
Modern Twist

More details will follow closer to the first event.

I
YAY !! :D

EDIT : May I make a suggestion. I think we should have default Photoshop, Paint and Illustrator template with a basic collar such as the new Adidas one to level out the playing field a little. Just a suggestion
I like that idea. Attempts to even out the field a bit

Noted, will take under consideration.

White backgrounds aswell? A few times in the last comp I knew who had done what from the colour they used as a background.

White backgrounds aswell? A few times in the last comp I knew who had done what from the colour they used as a background.
Grey because, if we have do do a clash design, or a design predominantly white, the jumper will get lost in the background. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Competitions: READ BEFORE POSTING A COMPETITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Back