Computer Error

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive got this problem with my computer that when i run a program like eDonkey. the computer goes into this section with a blue screen saying that its closed to save damage to the hard drive. Ive posted a pic of the error report just incase it helps.
error3bp.jpg

Basically what i want to know is what can i do to fix it so i can run eDonkey and other P2P programs.

theres possibly some files missing that are attributing to this error, or maybe even virus affected files, which your anti virus may have quarantined until they have been repaired.

googem said:
theres possibly some files missing that are attributing to this error, or maybe even virus affected files, which your anti virus may have quarantined until they have been repaired.
Still nothing :(

Had a quick look around and, presuming you've done the usual spyware/virus checking, the only thing I could find was something about .Net loading both old and new versions of the applications concerened. Not sure if this is your problem though.

Jim Boy said:
Had a quick look around and, presuming you've done the usual spyware/virus checking, the only thing I could find was something about .Net loading both old and new versions of the applications concerened. Not sure if this is your problem though.
Ok, thanks for that... so the next step would be a re format?

Remove this Banner Ad

Computer Error

Remove this Banner Ad

Back