Computer problem!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangas_Scotty

Senior List
Jun 26, 2005
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Hello everyone, i have something strange going on with my computer, each time i visit a website, i keep on having to refresh the page just to get it updated, and for instance, when i log into here, it goes straight to the log in screen again, i have to press refresh for it to go to the normal screen. Just say if i wanna see a reply to this thread if it gets one, ill have to open the thread, then click refresh. Nothing updates on the internet really. Any ideas on that i can do? Ive had this problem for ages, no viruses, no cookies, no nothing. Ive tried deleting all those things, please help.

ive got windows xp, ive got what every man and his dog has, just normal everything, im definitely not a person who has all the lame programs thats all im saying. Ive tried clearing temporary internet files, dont work. any other suggestions? My computer is also running pretty bad, like real slowish, just alot of crap on there, ive deleted almost all i can, but still pretty bad.

Reinstall windows, and if you can, reformat the hard drive. If you don't know how to do either of those things, get someone to do it for you.

Are you using Firefox or IE? If you're not using Firefox download it (if you can) and install it. See if the same problem happens with it

Also sometimes I'll need to refresh pages in bigfooty to load, it'll just hang trying to contact www.adsafc.com (or something like that). If I hit refresh once or twice it starts to load though

Remove this Banner Ad

Computer problem!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back