Congrats on the May Premiership Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

736103-alex-davis.jpg

Sexy, Lucky Scott.

Normally I would frown upon your posts PieBeast but in all honestly this is about what the OP deserves. :thumbsu:
Wish I could compliment on any of your posts Bosky, unfortunately even a mr lame himslef Griffy does a better job of trolling the easiest target on earth than you :(

900354-alex-davis.jpg

I am in love. She gave me a proper feel up too. Alex gives full value for money. Even in a good old grope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate think about what you're typing before you type it. We have alot more premiership cups than geelong.You have been a champion side but you still have a long way to go before you have any where near what collingwood has.
Correct:thumbsu:
COLLINGWOOD 15>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GeeFLOG 9

Mate think about what you're typing before you type it. We have alot more premiership cups than geelong.You have been a champion side but you still have a long way to go before you have any where near what collingwood has.

Correct:thumbsu:
COLLINGWOOD 15>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GeeFLOG 9

When were those cups won?

Did you watch all those grand finals?

Did you watch all those grand finals? Probably not but I could be wrong :) Anyway **** your May premiership because the Cats just might be back in town!!! I believe September will be the month if satisfaction :D

Just re-read the paper this morning.

Yep the Pies still won.

Pendles went to bed after kicking the winning goal with Alex D last night and had a cuddle.

But secretly Alex was thinking of me.

258959-brownlow-2011.jpg

Did you watch all those grand finals? Probably not but I could be wrong :) Anyway **** your May premiership because the Cats just might be back in town!!! I believe September will be the month if satisfaction :D
You can't play in September if you don't make the 8 :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats on the May Premiership Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back