Congrats to the members of the Bay

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
It has dawned on me this morning that a congratulations is in order to all members of the Bay.

I ran into an old acquaintance and gently reminded him of Collingwoods game on the weekend. He said it was ok the Pies season is over as at least he can continue to support whoever plays Carlton.

So enough of our riveting conversation but the important thing here is his thoughts echo that of the Bay. You flogs follow your team + whoever is playing Carlton.

So with that in mind, a big congratulations is in order to the Bay as you will all have a team to follow in this years Grand Final.

The desperate desire for Carlton to be relevant is palpable. Posting for David King Medal reasons when Carlton fail to make the GF.

Divvy GIF by NCONTRAX

Well probably a foreign concept for a Freo supporter but to make a GF you need to win the prelim
Wtf, Freo was in a GF while Carlton was collecting kitchen utensils.

When you make one this Century you can start dishing out insults but your defence would have to significantly improve for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How have Ross Lyons defences gone on grand final day?
Defence was fine, offence not good enough but he’s been close 2/3 times.

Historically & in modern times, no shit defence has even got to the GF. Blues will be fine, they will be prove everyone and history wrong.

Is it possible to get a backfire on an individual post?
No but this thread can get a backfire tag when the Blues don’t make the GF.

When you make one this Century you can start dishing out insults but your defence would have to significantly improve for that.
Let’s just remind Carlton that they haven’t won a flag this century. It makes them cry.

I'm fairly certain even provincial Geelong is more hated by the masses than CarLOLton these days. I think what you're seeing in regards to CarLOLton is more apathy than anything.
At least Geelong have won something this century

Obviously minnow geeLOL are more relevant this century after their Dank inspired purple patch, along with almost every other club - but I guarantee the two teams at the top of everyone’s “must not win the flag” list are still the Bloosers and Dopers; if for no other reason than that nobody likes to see a losing streak of those proportions blown

Fortunately there is 0.1% chance of that happening so we can rest easy

Just like they’ve been doing since the 90s :$

How come Freo haven't beaten Carlton in years ? Vossy is J-Blow's Daddy in the coaching box

Obviously minnow geeLOL are more relevant this century after their Dank inspired purple patch, along with almost every other club - but I guarantee the two teams at the top of everyone’s “must not win the flag” list are still the Bloosers and Dopers; if for no other reason than that nobody likes to see a losing streak of those proportions blown

Fortunately there is 0.1% chance of that happening so we can rest easy
1721790422785.png

Checks out

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to the members of the Bay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back