congratulations hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I know where I'd rather be on the last Saturday in September. :thumbsu:

Anything can happen on the day!

- Yes, we may lose to Geelong next week and be the 08 runners up. But as I said, anything can happen on the day and we may well walk out next weekend 08 premiers.

Oh wait, this is Bay13 right? Why use any logic in here.

We'll win by 100 points. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

I agree it is the best second team I've ever seen! Hodge single handly showed more guts than I've seen from any Richmond side in the past 25 years!

oh no doubting how much guts hodge has, gun of a player.............

by the way, good luck with essendon for the next few years, its pretty lonely at the bottom, just as me or any carlton supporter!

I know where I'd rather be on the last Saturday in September. :thumbsu:

Anything can happen on the day!

- Yes, we may lose to Geelong next week and be the 08 runners up. But as I said, anything can happen on the day and we may well walk out next weekend 08 premiers.

Oh wait, this is Bay13 right? Why use any logic in here.

We'll win by 100 points. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

haha, im actually happy hawthorn are in the gf because it wont be as much as a walkover as last year...........plus hawks have a fair bit of **** in them which means melees are a certainty!!!!!!

a well deserved runners up for 2008, maybe when geelong aren't so good, your team will be rewarded for their hard work with a flag.

by far the best second place ive seen to date. well done

:eek: I wouldnt be so sure that Hawks will be the runners up of 08. Do you have problems? I mean, you team is unlisted but your pic is the Richmond logo.. :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game is not over till the fat lady sings . . . I just hope all the fat Geelong heffers which I saw on tv friday nite are singing the hawthorn theme song

That's a great avatar oogac:D:thumbsu:

Might be a reality next week

why? you didn't win the holy grail, and you get worse draft picks...............at the start of next year, your no better off than the other 14 teams that didn't win it.

Will be the case for hawthorn for a few years, they will be the next st kilda of the afl.....so close yet sooo far

Nope, 9th is so far. There's a thing called having a winning culture. Not something your club would be aware of aparently.

The game is not over till the fat lady sings . . . I just hope all the fat Geelong heffers which I saw on tv friday nite are singing the hawthorn theme song

i am glad that you wish to portray buddy as an ass banger
that is how i would want to represent a star of my club

buddy is not gay, but may be seen as having gay tendancies is that right

lol, and crawf might cry coz he gets to play in a gf, it would be a shame if he hurt his toe and could not play

dawks are a bunch of soft jocks

Remove this Banner Ad

congratulations hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back