Toast Congratulations HBF & MEB :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations MEB_ and HBF i remember pics of your first date on the CC thread and now you're 3,the magic number and blue the magic colour!
Wrapped for ya's.
You get to sleep at some stage in the next 4/5 years.
When they're growing up they wake you up in the middle of the night for feeds, to take them to the toilet, because they have a nightmare or if they are sick. When they are teenagers/young adults they wake you up in the middle of the night when they stagger in the front door & bump into things, they are sick (alcohol induced), they've missed the last train & need a ride home or to bail them out of the lock up.

Once you have a child, you can forget about sleep for the next 20+ years.

Congratulations! Couldn't be any happier for you two.

Now when he's ready, remind yourselves to have him signed up to BigFooty. I need a friend. :p

When they're growing up they wake you up in the middle of the night for feeds, to take them to the toilet, because they have a nightmare or if they are sick. When they are teenagers/young adults they wake you up in the middle of the night when they stagger in the front door & bump into things, they are sick (alcohol induced), they've missed the last train & need a ride home or to bail them out of the lock up.

Once you have a child, you can forget about sleep for the next 20+ years.
I did preface it with "at some stage" though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats. I expect the baby to crack 20,000 posts by the end of the week and make less errors than HBF.

The baby-related lack of sleep affected my productivity. I would be typing at work, my spelling was off and I was adding in extra words where I normally won't.......So perhaps HBF's posts will now be more comprehensible....? :p

Oh, and btw....... CONGRATS MEB_ and HBF!!! Good luck in the coming weeks (months, years, decades).

Can't believe that THE BigFooty Blues couple are now a BigFooty Blues family. Amazing.

MEB: Can't wait til baby says his first swear word
HBF: Must be exciting the be able to share a wardrobe with someone....;)

Congratulations to the both of you. The next few months will be tough with the adjustment but you'll look back on it fondly. Some of the most rewarding minutes of my life were spent nursing our 3 newborns in the wee hours of the morning. It's time you can never get back. Enjoy!:thumbsu:

Congratulations to the both of you. The next few months will be tough with the adjustment but you'll look back on it fondly. Some of the most rewarding minutes of my life were spent nursing our 3 newborns in the wee hours of the morning. It's time you can never get back. Enjoy!:thumbsu:

If getting up in the middle of the night was a rewarding moment I'd hate to hear your low bits.:)

Loved our 3 to death but have some heartbreaking memories of trying to walk a marathon to walk out colic.

Oh is there a picture somewhere. HBF and MEB I expect you to be posting by Wednesday night and giving Shell grief.

66d5fb4240f4385b104a0ee4a974084c.jpg

Our amazing little man.

JamisonRun40

Remove this Banner Ad

Back