Toast Congratulations HBF & MEB_

Remove this Banner Ad

Was scrolling through this thread when I realised I went to this Wedding last night. Small world.

wedding_crashers_ver2_xlg.jpg

I had a drink (or six) with these two ragamuffins only six or so weeks ago. They were talking about the plans for their engagement party.

Well played, you crafty buggers. Well played!

Sincerest congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon, guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a beautiful picture of the both of you, thanks for posting it.

I am going to ask a real stupid questions, what does it mean by doing a Simmo as in the first post on page 1.

What a beautiful picture of the both of you, thanks for posting it.

I am going to ask a real stupid questions, what does it mean by doing a Simmo as in the first post on page 1.
Probably something to do with no touches in his first 3 games.

Well, took a (long) weekend off BigFooty and I've missed all the excitement!

Congrats to both of you, sounds like you had an absolute ball on the day - hopefully you took some time along the way to enjoy eachother's company, I'm sure it couldn't have been easy with Thy hanging around all night shouting an assortment of pithy one-liners. MEB_, you look stunning, while HBF looks happily bewildered and still a little unsure if he's won the lottery or is just dreaming. It's real, bud, soak it up!

Being less than a year into married life myself, I can confidently say that for you, HBF, nothing much will change. MEB on the other hand, you will have the constant battle of trying to remember under what name you have various memberships, rewards programs, accounts, bills, etc. That's the trade-off for being the centre of attention on the night ;)

Windhover was nice enough to send his congratulations.

mLT3MAa.jpg
The impertinence!
For a more condensed version of my feelings on the subject of this thread, and without explication of the nuances that necessarily attach to any formal remark on the happening of an event that might, (who knows?), ultimately be profitable to the Carlton Football Club (added members - players even), let it be simply said "Congratulations and all the best".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back