Congratulations Michael Hurley

Remove this Banner Ad

whoops i congratulated him in the player watch part!! well done hurls youll be a star thats for sure!! too bad he didnt get the rising star nom next yr he'd prob go close to winning it with a full season!!

Couldn't be happier with Hurley.

Took a few strong marks and kicked a few last week.

Went back against St Kilda and outmarket Riewoldt and seems very composed in the backline.

Such a versatile player, he will be a gun.

whoops i congratulated him in the player watch part!! well done hurls youll be a star thats for sure!! too bad he didnt get the rising star nom next yr he'd prob go close to winning it with a full season!!

From what I've heard, I think he still can!:D

Can't he still be nominated and win it next year? If not that's dumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bittersweet day for the bombers.

Ther rise of one star on a day when another pulls the pin.

Congrats Hurls - lots of memories to come

Congrats Scotty - on all the great memories

I was just about to post something along those lines..

Anybody else find it 'funny' (for lack of a better word) that the day Lucas retires, Hurley receives his 'baptism'?

Both drafted with high picks as prodigious Victorian talents, noted for being potential stars at either end of the ground.

Our club is in great hands. :thumbsu:

Well done to a future legend of our great club, give him the number 5 jumper next year he may be the closest resemblance to hirdy we may see for the next 10-15 years, its gonna b exciting to watch this kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Michael Hurley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back