congratulations QLD !

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by eastaugh36:
The better team easily. Even looking at the run rates they played the more positive cricket despite only needing a draw for the shield !

yeah, well done Queensland. The reason they got the runs was because the played normally instead of playing for the draw.

The level of sledging and abuse by the Qld bowlers to the Vic. batsmen on the 3rd day was unbelievable. Really, really ugly. Yeah .. it may have sucked in a few blokes but just very ordinary.

Lost respect esp. for Bichel.

queensland suck balls there crap they hade dale bickel law who have played for aussie
victoria elliott rieffel

Originally posted by WCE2000:
yeah, well done Queensland. The reason they got the runs was because the played normally instead of playing for the draw.

You guys are kidding arent you. Since when is 7 fieldsman on the off side and bowling 3 foot outside off stump attacking cricket!!!
Well done QLD, but pleeeease lets not make things up. Oh by the way Easty Stuart Law said it was the hardest game of cricket he has played in his life, hardly winning easily. Had the catch first ball of Stuart been given the result might have been different, but all that doesnt matter, coz QLD have been the best side all season and deserve there win, just dont make up stuff about a game which was fantastic hard cricket, not all matches have to be over in three days at run rates of 5 to be good games.

we won the shiiiiiiii -eld
we won the shiiiiiiii -eld ...........

and better still, we even love it more when the losers whinge, bitch, spit and cry. It makes a long cricket season worthwhile .... ha ha ha ha ha ha

Originally posted by mud n blood:

and better still, we even love it more when the losers whinge, bitch, spit and cry. It makes a long cricket season worthwhile .... ha ha ha ha ha ha

They do like a bit of a moan, don't they?
wink.gif

Originally posted by mud n blood:

OK I was trying to be nice, but now i know why NSWelshman hate you canetoads, your arrogance is astounding, best thing ever is that spoilt brat cheat Stuart Law will never again play a Test for Australia, he played one too many in my book!!!

Originally posted by BUBBALOUIS:

best thing ever is that spoilt brat cheat Stuart Law will never again play a Test for Australia, he played one too many in my book!!!

BUBBA
I think Law has had that title of 'Never to play for Australia again' stamped on his head for the last 5 years.
I doubt Bichel & Dale will ever play for Aus again.

------------------
"FIGHTING WITH ALL OUR MIGHT"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys are kidding arent you. Since when is 7 fieldsman on the off side and bowling 3 foot outside off stump attacking cricket!!!
Well done QLD, but pleeeease lets not make things up. Oh by the way Easty Stuart Law said it was the hardest game of cricket he has played in his life, hardly winning easily. Had the catch first ball of Stuart been given the result might have been different, but all that doesnt matter, coz QLD have been the best side all season and deserve there win, just dont make up stuff about a game which was fantastic hard cricket, not all matches have to be over in three days at run rates of 5 to be good games.

I was referring to the Victorian batting in the second innings.

OK I was trying to be nice, but now i know why NSWelshman hate you canetoads, your arrogance is astounding, best thing ever is that spoilt brat cheat Stuart Law will never again play a Test for Australia, he played one too many in my book!!!

the winners can smile and the losers can please themselves !

Jeez, Easty, the minute I have to resort to cheering other teams to beat South Australia because my team didn't make the final, I'm going to give up. Haven't you got better things to think about?

I don't mind Victoria losing. The better team won, no doubt. Some of the tactics and decisions were a little wierd, but that seems to be the norm in cricket nowadays. I applaud the actions of Law and Bichel. Rather than disqualify them from playing for their country, I would suggest their bad sportsmanship would be perfectly in place in the national side. The funny thing is, they probably would have beaten us anyway, and to resort to those tactics was unnecessary.

So congratulations, Queensland. I was just glad Victoria made it. And unless South Aust have merged with Qld while I wasn't looking, I don't understand how a South Australian can describe himself as a winner.

Originally posted by RogerC:
Jeez, Easty, the minute I have to resort to cheering other teams to beat South Australia because my team didn't make the final, I'm going to give up. Haven't you got better things to think about?

I don't mind Victoria losing. The better team won, no doubt. Some of the tactics and decisions were a little wierd, but that seems to be the norm in cricket nowadays. I applaud the actions of Law and Bichel. Rather than disqualify them from playing for their country, I would suggest their bad sportsmanship would be perfectly in place in the national side. The funny thing is, they probably would have beaten us anyway, and to resort to those tactics was unnecessary.

So congratulations, Queensland. I was just glad Victoria made it. And unless South Aust have merged with Qld while I wasn't looking, I don't understand how a South Australian can describe himself as a winner.

I didnt say I was a winner, I meant that because SA werent in it I was going for QLD

Remove this Banner Ad

congratulations QLD !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back