Congratulations to Bresciano

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully he will come on in leaps and bounds at Parma. I hope he gets lots of game time cause he would have been first choice at Empoli had he stayed there. But i spose Bresciano leaving opens up a chance for Vince Grella to get a regular spot.

I reckon that the more players that we can get into Italy the better and we will have 3 there next year (the two previously mentioned and Kalac at Perugia) in addition to an increasingly large amount of our top juniors playing in the youth leagues over there.

I'm really stoked, I can now brag I played soccer with someone who is in Serie A!

He was a couple of years above me at Marcellin, and I think I did one training session with him!! ;) He was a dead set freak of course, and his younger brother from memory was a good player as well.

Good luck to him, after all he will be the man taking Okon's role in 2006.

Originally posted by Chris_23
He'll do ok too. Parma have sold a couple of their midfielders, so he may get a decent amount of playing time. He was very good for Empoli, a few of the big clubs were after him.

Parma also signed a whole bunch of no-names, so maybe he's not in as good a position as we think. Hopefully his relatively high pricetag means he'll get plenty of opportunities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to Bresciano

Remove this Banner Ad

Back