Congratulations

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Tigers tbh I was going for crows but great win, and bar one or two poor decisions both ways the umpiring was very sound, so a fair and square win by clearly the tougher side. Made crows look amateurish at times tbh. Thoroughly deserved victory enjoy the celebrations.

Congratulations Tigers. We were beaten by a much better team on the day.

We had a great time in your brilliant city, lots of banter with Richmond supporters but all in great humour, you Richmond supporters were all great, even when we went drinking in your pubs down Punt Rd in our Crows guernseys after the grand final parade there were a lot of laughs.

Enjoy being the reigning premiers, I am very jealous that you have that as I had huge expectations that would be us.

Congratulations again.

Very big congratulations and happy for you guys.

Jack Graham, Nick Vlastuin, WOW!

And Alex Rance, what a massive rise from him.

I remember back in his debut year when he collided with Troy Selwood and thought that was his season done and he'd be behind his teammates in training.

Since that clash, he not only started to erase brain fades and errant disposal but became a more all-rounded player and, incredibly, a composed player.

Nowadays, you trust him every time he gets the aggott.

This celebration for you fans mustn't stop this month.

Good for you, well deserved and a popular result across the country. We've had to put up with saturation levels
of over confidence and entitlement. A poster on our board tells us that they had already pre built a new trophy cabinet
in anticipation of the inevitable.
In fairness they've had an awesome year so yesterday's awesome result somehow seems appropriate.
All Port people are very happy for Dimma
That Dusty bloke goes alright and thought Houli played really well too
Not sure about the trophy cabinet however in fairness clubs have to be on the front foot with ordering everything beforehand. I know richmond pre-ordered about $1million worth of merchandise before the game. Not sure how that works if we lost but need to have it ready to go from the final siren.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back