Connolly is Insane!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Re: Connolly is Insane!

Originally posted by stumpy

FFS Connolly is a coach. I think that you don't realise that.
Pull your head in

Oh really?? Gee i never knew that and i bet everyone else bar you didn't either :rolleyes:. Now wot made you come to the conclusion of stating that? I mean none of us are AFL coached, and hence a lot of these apparent trades would look ridiculous to us. Pull our head in? You should be doing that, you are too sensitive as all CFH was doing was to state wot a ridiculous sounding thread. Let's see you try to trade and keep players.

Re: Re: Re: Connolly is Insane!

Originally posted by Ausgard
The Real world of Freo is sometimes a bit different for everyone else
Um, yeah.

I was referring to the 'fact', and the entire point of the post to begin with - that Connolly was insane if he thought he could trade, and not give up any players that CFH listed.

In turn, half of the list of players he wasnt going to trade - and this is the contextual part you may have missed, were traded.

Make sense now for you, perhaps?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Connolly is Insane!

Originally posted by kuepper

Um, yeah.

I was referring to the 'fact', and the entire point of the post to begin with - that Connolly was insane if he thought he could trade, and not give up any players that CFH listed.

In turn, half of the list of players he wasnt going to trade - and this is the contextual part you may have missed, were traded.

Make sense now for you, perhaps?

Ah - good point

Sorry about that - thought you were referring to the ones who you were targeting

However its a bit slack for those people who were told that they were required and then suddenly they are off to a new club.

Its no wonder you always read that "Player X was initially disappointed about being traded but is now keen on the new opportunities ... etc etc"

How do you feel about the Brown trade ? Clubman of the year previous season etc etc.

Was it a difficult but necessary solution or an out and out shocker ?

Re: Re: Connolly is Insane!

Originally posted by stumpy

FFS Connolly is a coach. I think that you don't realise that.
Pull your head in

Get ****ed.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Connolly is Insane!

Originally posted by Ausgard
Ah - good point
Damn straight it was ;)
Sorry about that - thought you were referring to the ones who you were targeting
no problemo.
However its a bit slack for those people who were told that they were required and then suddenly they are off to a new club.
Slack? I doubt it - to be honest, I personally think that it would be stupid of them to listen, from all accounts Connolly is very open with the players, and I am sure all knew 100% where they stood before this all happened anyway.
How do you feel about the Brown trade ? Clubman of the year previous season etc etc.
Ive said 5 or so times this week on here, but I love the guy - at the end of the day, he is the most expendable of all our talls ... hot damn, I sound like a hawthorn whiner circa this time last year!
Was it a difficult but necessary solution or an out and out shocker ?
Definately the former - he is about 6th or 7th inline, with the huge amount of talls up and coming wehave found ourselves with ... a good position to be in, thats for sure.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Connolly is Insane!

Originally posted by kuepper

Definately the former - he is about 6th or 7th inline, with the huge amount of talls up and coming wehave found ourselves with ... a good position to be in, thats for sure.

So who becomes FB and CHB for dockers now ?

(this question may be showing my ignorance of all things docker)

With Polak definately being groomed for a key tall position as well down back - and with the return (hopefully) of a fit Waterhouse, it can also free Croad up to go down back (which everyone bleats is his best position anyway) if required.

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
This insane person has just been given two more years. Good move IMO.

Fremantle: Premiers by 2005.
I prefer...

Fremantle 2005: Premiership or bust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Connolly is Insane!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back