Resource Contracts [Updated 05/10/2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

In light of muttley45 asking about Bailey's manager, I thought I'd try to find out which AFL player management companies managed our boys.

Here is the breakdown:

8 Connors Sports Management
8 Hemisphere Management Group
7 TGI Sports
4 Mac's Sports Productions
3 Elevation Sports Agency
3 Capital Sports Management
2 Young Guns Sports Management
2 McDonald Management & Events
2 Vivid Sports Management
1 Corporate Sports Australia
1 Empire Sports Management
1 Phoenix Management Group
1 Players Ink
2 Unknown

I'll try to incorporate this information into the spreadsheet I manage.
Whose your 2 unknown?

Only zooohaaaaa and scott left.

I wonder what's on the club's mind, i thought scott would be one of the first signed...

This leaves zoohaa, his manager says he has 'many suitors' asking his service but i haven't read anywhere in the news of these said clubs.

Has collingwood's attitude cooled as if they offer big $ plus 6 years, it's band 1.

He wants to see improvement, we've improved out of sight since the bye.

The longer this goes on, the more likely he is committed elsewhere.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Right on. If he doesn’t walk off the field today wanting to be a part of it moving forward he never will.

I put this in the Eddie Ford thread but this is probably a better place for it.

In the North article it states "Ford becomes the seventh Roo to re-sign this year, joining Harry Sheezel, Tristan Xerri, Charlie Comben, Tom Powell, Brayden George and Kallan Dawson to commit to the club beyond this season." It was reported in the media that Jackson Archer had signed on for 2 years but I haven't seen anything come out of North to confirm. Hopefully just nailing down the details and it will be official very soon.

I put this in the Eddie Ford thread but this is probably a better place for it.

In the North article it states "Ford becomes the seventh Roo to re-sign this year, joining Harry Sheezel, Tristan Xerri, Charlie Comben, Tom Powell, Brayden George and Kallan Dawson to commit to the club beyond this season." It was reported in the media that Jackson Archer had signed on for 2 years but I haven't seen anything come out of North to confirm. Hopefully just nailing down the details and it will be official very soon.

It has been reported in the news, 'son of gun signs on'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROO RECRUIT EARNS ANOTHER YEAR -

MATURE-AGE recruit Toby Pink has triggered an extension at North Melbourne for 2025.

The 25-year-old arrived at Arden Street as a delisted free agent last October after earning a second chance in the AFL, following a dominant season for Glenelg in the SANFL.

Pink made his debut against Greater Western Sydney in round one, seven years after being drafted by Sydney – where he spent three seasons on the rookie list without playing a senior game – and is now up to 12 appearances.
The South Australian joined the Kangaroos on a one-year deal but has now hit a trigger for a second season.

Pink was signed to bolster a backline that lost Ben McKay to free agency and Griffin Logue to a long-term knee injury last year.

But after starting in defence, Alastair Clarkson has used Pink at the other end of the ground in recent weeks – the position Sydney drafted him as back in 2016 – and he kicked two goals against the Swans on Saturday. – Josh Gabelich

Resource Contracts [Updated 05/10/2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back