Cooney - Favourite for the Charlie

Remove this Banner Ad

DoggyStyle

Club Legend
Dec 11, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I am sure this will please #1 Dogs Fan but sportsbet have just opened up betting after the last round for the Brownlow and Cooney is equal favourite with Sam Mitchel at $7
https://www.sportsbet.com.au/sports/event/SportID/4/CompetitionPID/14772/RoundPID/433/EventID/775741

I guess with Ablett missing a week, and potentially more the money is now moving to Cooney.

Go Cooney! . I read a post somewhere from someone who got on Cooney pre season for over $100:eek:. Who was that, and what were the odds??

asked dad to go put 50 on him when he was 101 (my money just the whole under 18 gambling laws) and he refused to do so because of my age. I have only ever wanted to be on 2 things. Cooney for Brownlow at 101 was the first and the 2nd was the first round of nab cup when geelong somehow found themselves about $3.50 against Melbourne.​

He is flying and he is a proven vote getter. Plenty of us have placed money on him to win the brownlow when he was paying $101.

Unfortunately I might sound abit greedy but I only placed $5 on him when he was paying $101 :(

I've got $5 @ 101/1........It was a Kris Kringle present which I am very happy with at this stage.

LOL. That's a great idea for a Christmas present in general.

I wouldn't mind buying that TAB receipt off you for $50 :D

Pretty disappointed I didn't get on him when he was $15/1 a few weeks ago. I thought he'd win it then, but didn't have the guts to put the bet on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See you there.

You'll have plenty of money to buy a GF ticket from a scalper.

hopefully won't need to - social club member. although i am starting to rue my decision to downgrade from premiership gold this season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooney - Favourite for the Charlie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back