Toast Copeland Trophy 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to see Josh Daicos win and take this accolade. Often overshadowed by Nick in the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be interested to see the voting for those finals games. I though Josh had a poor finals series, was definitely poor in the grand final having watched it a number of times he turns it over multiple times.

Not sure. I missed a bit of it but you're right, seemed like most years. In all fairness the boys seem like they're due for a rest 😂
Haha definitely! And I definitely respect that the night is about them, not us fans! Just would have loved to have heard from Beau, Mihocek and Tom Mitchell as other Premiership winning award winners who didn't give a speech

Website stream was straight up bad.. congrats to Josh on winning it. Copeland B&F winner during a premiership year is a massive feat.

Congratulations,Josh.Well done.

But the Collingwood media department really dropped the ball tonight.Cutting away every time there was a highlights package,and then when they cut back at the end,Josh was in the middle of his acceptance speech.It’s really not good enough.They should have done it a lot better than this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back