Coreen and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

The chances I have had, I have been down to watch the under 16s and I actually can tell you that Jarred Lane is an exceptional ruckman. Unfortunately he can’t win his own ball. He relies to heavily on in and under players such as Rhylee Deas and Luke Moloney, therefore when they have bad days he has bad days.

Best in league:Jake Burdon

Hey bighawk you have got it right there mate
how do you reckon Taylor dureya will play in the 16s
and who are other players to watch in the 16s and 14s interlague who will provide some spark

Hey bighawk you have got it right there mate
how do you reckon Taylor dureya will play in the 16s
and who are other players to watch in the 16s and 14s interlague who will provide some spark

hey tigerspirit#21
Taylor Duryea should be a key player in the 16s after he has shown the awesum form that he has in the Wahgunyah seniors. other key players should be Jarrod Lane in the ruck and Jac Williams in ruck rover. they should be a great combination in the middle and should perform well on the day. in the under 14s the key players should be Cody Keenes who has shown great form so far this year, Hayden Dalitz who is the under 13s league best and fairest last year. he should show some great ability through out the day. Jake Burdon will be a good runner all day in the forward line and could be a big influence in the forward line. Rhylee Deas will run in the centre and will a hard determined player for the team.

The chances I have had, I have been down to watch the under 16s and I actually can tell you that Jarred Lane is an exceptional ruckman. Unfortunately he can’t win his own ball. He relies to heavily on in and under players such as Rhylee Deas and Luke Moloney, therefore when they have bad days he has bad days.

Best in league:Jake Burdon
Shit BigHawk15 you tiger boys are biased. Do you know any of the players from your opposition or dont you rate them. that Steve Marshall plays 1s for Jerilderie and their in the top 4. Hayden Heath is a form player for colly, you would expect him to fire on sunday!

Shit BigHawk15 you tiger boys are biased. Do you know any of the players from your opposition or dont you rate them. that Steve Marshall plays 1s for Jerilderie and their in the top 4. Hayden Heath is a form player for colly, you would expect him to fire on sunday!

Yeah your right there sent off
there are some other players in that side that will definley have an impact on the game, with darcy bell in a forward pocket he should provide some goals from there and a quick midfield with Jacc williams, matt grantham and taylor dureya.Dont forget sam woods who is lining up on a wing.
This 17s side has alot of depth in it with players like moloney, bell, kruen, lockhart, Marshall.

Another matter for discussion is the Archie Dennis Medal, who would be favorite for that be?

Tyson Moloney maybe to win his fourth league medal, or maybe the in-form ruckman of comp Matt Rogers, or maybe a young umpire favorite such as Graham O’Connell (colly) or Chris Marshall (jer)

Another matter for discussion is the Archie Dennis Medal, who would be favorite for that be?

Tyson Moloney maybe to win his fourth league medal, or maybe the in-form ruckman of comp Matt Rogers, or maybe a young umpire favorite such as Graham O’Connell (colly) or Chris Marshall (jer)

Yeah all of those players are a chance especially Tyson moloney and Matt rogers. House (cdhbu) is also in some good form. Wild card possibly being Mgown (col) and smith (wah)

Who will win the seconds, thirds and fourths league medal?

Young Daniel dinan (wah) has been in some good form through out the year but has missed a couple still a favourite in the seconds.

For the thirds i believe Heath northey (wah) has a very good chance has missed a couple but still would be racking the votes up. Jac williams (jer) has played some good matches also this year. Maybe the wild card being Matt grantham (wah) who is in very silky form.

Fourths would be Hayden Dalitz(bill) in hot form but with Kane Barber(cdhbu) not far off him. Wild card Kade wilson

tyson moloney is for sure!!! he is the best player in the leauge atm and i think will destroy the votes for the archie denis medal!! and mark house from cdu will come runners up!!

Ah some sense from Here It Is after being whacked by Big Hawk, Footy Mad and Tiger Spirit! Hey Tiger Spirit, the people who ask such questions as "Have you played any footy mate" are usually the type who haven't played much themselves and hide behind the anonymity of a sites such as this! Are you one of those people? Give us your stats mate, or let me know who you are so I can see how we stack up! We might even get the chance to meet on the field ..... Or are we going to keep sniping? Is it just a coincidence that it school holidays. Start talking footy eh?

well who are you then and we will line up on the footy feild??? wat are ur stats?? wat team you play for??? ur fulla shit mate!! plain and simple!!

Yeah Footy Mad. Read the above quote. Back to school soon eh son. I think I've figured out who you are. You're still a boy so I won't worry about giving you my stats as this isn't actually a p*&sing competition, nor is it (and luckily for you) a prerequisuite that people on this thread must have a decent football background...

Yeah Footy Mad. Read the above quote. Back to school soon eh son. I think I've figured out who you are. You're still a boy so I won't worry about giving you my stats as this isn't actually a p*&sing competition, nor is it (and luckily for you) a prerequisuite that people on this thread must have a decent football background...

Pfft

Who will be the leading goal kicker at the end of the year?

1s: with ray robins (wah) in hot form but dug lavis (cdhbu) right on his tail should be a close race my tip is ray robins then dug lavis definley runner up no one else will go close

2s:Dave copolino will be the leading goal kicker

3s:Jack Pieri (buddy) (wah) has averaged atleast 6 goals a game this year but is sidelined at the moment and will be for a couple of more weeks but he has worked hard early in the season and no one will catch him now. Runner up would have to be either Heath Northey (wah) or Jac Williams (jer)

:thumbsu:

U must be a tank/heroe the way your talking hand grenade

No old mate. Just someone with a genuine interest in the future of some of the CDFL Clubs (and the communities that depend on thse clubs), without a need to pump my own tyres up. Didn't see you today at the Coreen - Hume Game. Didn't you get picked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No old mate. Just someone with a genuine interest in the future of some of the CDFL Clubs (and the communities that depend on thse clubs), without a need to pump my own tyres up. Didn't see you today at the Coreen - Hume Game. Didn't you get picked?

Ha ha .. Mate it shows you dont know me then doesnt it because i was there and i played .. Get it right

well
hand grenade theres No point you coming on here anymore cause all you do is talk crap!!!

Who won HG? What were the details?

Hume handed out a flogging in the 14's to the tune of about 14 goals. Just a bit big and strong (a lot looked at the top age of 13 or 14) all over the ground and looked like they had trained together a bit. Having said that there were a few Coreen reps who played nice games. Wish I still had the program to name them because they deserve a wrap. I was impressed with their coach big Rogers from Wahgunyah who spoke well and gave all the team a run. Coreen had plenty of good kids who deserved selection based on their performances in the CDFL but at 11 and 12 years of age were up against it. A couple of very good kids were not selected and were a bit stiff. Know its a hard job as a selector but one kid in particular who will go close to the league medal, and made it into some VIC and Riverina Rep Squads the last few months missed out. I won't embarrass the kid by naming him. Anyway, it has given the CDFL kids a look at what they are up against next year.

Didn't watch much of the 16's. Judging by the results in today's Border Mail I wish I had as apparently it was a draw! I watched 1st quarter and the Hume kids looked a bit more polished and were inching ahead. I thought it was going to end up like the 14's result so I took off. My mistake. Well done to the CDFL 16's. The hume team had some big kids so the CDFL boys must have shown some real ticker.

Spoke to a lot of people from a lot of CDFL Clubs there yesterday. A lot of them very disappointed that the PDFL merge fell through and la ot not happy with the Billabong Crows. I've said this before and have been howled down by some kids about being a sook etc but that is the feelings of these people! Don't want to re-hash things but some of these guys who are well respected in the CDFL are particularly frustrated that club officials (including those from the crows) had spent up to 18 months talking and meeting with the NSW PDFL Clubs to merge, and having just about got over the line, the crows reneged on the deal. Howl me down again folks if you like but before you do how about making some calls to people at the Jerilderie, Rennie and Coly Clubs first eh?

Footy Mad and Tiger Spirit. Have a chat to your mate Big Hawk who has contacted me privately, and consider your options boys.

Didn't watch much of the 16's. Judging by the results in today's Border Mail I wish I had as apparently it was a draw! I watched 1st quarter and the Hume kids looked a bit more polished and were inching ahead. I thought it was going to end up like the 14's result so I took off. My mistake. Well done to the CDFL 16's. The hume team had some big kids so the CDFL boys must have shown some real ticker.

na the 16's got floged aswell the border mail had it all wrong....i think it was a good effort by the 16's... they were missing some guns like taylor Dureya and sam woods....the clifton boys done very well but i would of had a them out and cam sandral (ren) jesse upton (cdhbu) before them..

yeh phillip Goldsack is comin back home got sick of the army i have heard.... hasnt played footy in a few years... i think he wont play seniors this year maybe if he arrived home a bit early ya he could had been in the mix... but he should be handy in 2nds come finals time..when he gets the feel back to playin footy..

i didnt get to go to the interleague this year so i was just wondering who the stand out players were in the under 14s and under 16s for the coreen league?

in the 14's i would have to say the 2 billabong crows players in tim austin and will haberecht... jake burdon had a good crack to he went off injured...rhylee deas played alright in patches... hayden philliponi tried hard but wasted the ball alot...the captain hayden dalitz ended up being sick but still wanted to play...

Remove this Banner Ad

Coreen and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back